Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The " What I'm thinking cuz im baked thread"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by success, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Im pretty stoned right now, and i thought about a cool idea for a thread. So thats how i thought of it ahahah. Well im thinking right now what am i doing here, like i kind of want to go to space forreal. i can visualize it very good atm. thats a little bit of what im thinking.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS!!!! whether it makes sense, or doesnt. :smoke::smoke:

2. lmao.

Attached Files:

3. Time Travel. The world is constantly rotating around the sun right? If someone were to travel through time 1 full year, they would end up floating around somewhere in space because the earth wouldnt be in the same place it was a year ago. :eek:

4. thats crazy

5. I'm thinking that like I need to keep smoking this weed man

6. Why the hell is my leg burning....

Then realize the blunts burned a hole through your jeans and into your leg. :smoke: