The "What are you worried about" Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GolgiApparatus, Nov 17, 2010.

1. What are you currently worried about? Expressing it will lower your stress level trust me :rolleyes:

Im currently worried that my band wont be able to play a show thats comming up which would be big for us

2. Hopefully you get to play that show man, good luck.

I'm worried that of my 5 plants growing, the two biggest ones will end up being the males. :(

3. Im worried im going to run out of bud before i make it to the dispensary..... which will officially be the first time i am classified as "out" in well over a year..... FUCK

4. I'm worried that I'll be stuck in this cycle forever. That I won't have the courage it needs to do what I have to. I'm worried my life's going to amount to nothing and that I'll never be happy.

5. this. :mad:

6. this x2

7. Just general daily anxiety and panic attacks about what would seem like trivial things. I was supposed to get some medication for that but my headshrinker was of all things shitfaced yesterday so I don't think I'm gonna be going back there. I've had an anxiety disorder of one form or another my entire life but only recently has it been effecting me physically with panic attacks and heart palpations.

8. that im going to fail out of college.........

9. well i just found out we arent playing the show so at least im not worried about whether we r playing it or not :/

10. relationship with a girl

hey golgi, you wouldn't happen to have designed that little astronaut dude, would you have? i kind of doubt it but meh, the dude he did must be somewhere... anyhow i think it is a dope shirt on threadless. wearing a threadless right now

11. Sorry bro, hope you get another gig soon

x3

12. x4

And also threadless is fucking awesome.

And also what kind of music does your band play Golgi? Mind shootind me a sample? :p

13. I'm a single dad with a 14 year old daughter. no matter how hard I try it's like nothing is good enough. I think she's mad at me because her mom left. she thinks it my fault and that may be partly true but I just don't think she understands every thing that happened. My wife and I were hard drinkers for 15 years. we agreed that we had to stop. I did she didn't. she kept sneaking around drinking and it would make me upset.well instead of stopping she left me with 2 kids to raise. she never said shit to the kids and we haven't heard from her in over 5 years. I try everything to make my little girl happy but nothing seems to work. even her brother who is now 21 and in the army has tried to explain things to her. but she still acts mad at me. I'm at wits end. but can't give up.

Damn sorry guys didn't mean to vent like that but felt good to get it out. :eek:

14. Any guy in your place would have a hard time my friend, I doubt your daughter is mad at you.Every teen goes through this type of stage its called puberty;) Jokes aside, have you tried sitting her down and having some good father daughter talk time?

15. I try to do things with her but she just doesn't seem to want to have anything to do with me. what makes me sad is we used to do everything together we both have ATV's and we would spend the day out riding or out on our bikes. we were always doing something. now she just doesn't want anything to do with me. the only time we even talk is when she wants money or needs a ride someplace. but then I have to think she may just be growing up and it's just me not understanding what all she has had to go through. I don't know but it sure sucks.

16. she sir, has hit the hump... If you were to imagine 2 lines, one representing where she is, one where you are (in actual location of space) for the first 13 years of every kids life, the lines are not only parallel but very much so overlapping... as you live together, and for the first what... 10 years they are pretty much at your side unless you send them off to a friends house or something, then the hump happens where your line stays in the same spot as you follow the daily routine, but her line, has had enough, it needs that crucial point of separation before she will understand how much you mean to her.... when i was 15.. i ditched hanging with my parents until i was 19.... i lived there.... but i was hardly considered even a guest... after so long of pretty much alienating myself from them....i realized just how god damn much they provided for me, and how my life, was actually reliant upon them for what.... 2 years it takes a child to figure out how to even eat by itself let alone the extra 10 years i would hjave been helpless without their guidance.... give her space man... the less you give her, the bigger that gap is going to get

17. Listen to him, some awesome advice.

I would rep ya' if I could.

18. im worried that one day soon im going to show up for work and find out that my boss is having someone elses baby.

19. Thank you that really makes a lot of sense. so maybe I need to just step back and let her come back to me without feeling pressured. she knows I care and am always here for her. I guess that's all I can do.

20. Is your boss your wife?