The weirdest thing last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jason Van Jason, Dec 21, 2015.

1. #1 Jason Van Jason, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2015
    So at about 4 AM last night, i am sitting in bed.. Went to bed at about 2:30 AM and was just nodding in and out, ended up looking at my phone in one of those "Ugh, i can't sleep, what time is it?" moments. Right after i put my head back down to my pillow, i hear 3 very distinct knocks on my window, not a tap, freakin knocks, like somebody was knocking on a door, except it was my window. I instantly shrunk down into my bed because A) My window was half open and B My window is on the second floor and it would be almost impossible for somebody to knock on it casually. So i shrink down and listen for any footsteps on the outside roof..Nothing, so i reach up and slam the window closed as fast as i can, then draw the curtains and peak to see nothing. I am baffled.

I know i wasn't dreaming because i felt the goosebumps pop up on my arms after the first knock, but the next two knocks downright scared the shit out of me. My roommate is a very heavy set gentleman, in fact hes like 400 pounds, so i can feel the vibrations in the second floor when he walks. The weirdest thing of all was i felt those same vibrations across the floor, except my roommate was snoring, i could hear him on the other side of the wall. Now i'm wondering if somebody broke into my house last night. I checked the window screen in his room, as he keeps his window fully open during the night since it gets very hot upstairs (The heaters broken) and the screen has not been fucked with at all. I am at a loss as to what it was.

I just thought i'd share this, as it was absolutely terrifying for me last night. In the spirit of the forum, share a weird thing that has happened to you recently.

2. Paranormal activity

3. Are there any trees near the window blowing in the wind?

4. I was at a red light, and I was watching this truck next to me. There was a cop infront of him and every few seconds the truck inched up closer to the cop until he must've been within a foot of his car. It looked like he was trying to push the cop or something, and the cop didn't do shit about it. Fuckin weird...

5. One time, at Burger King, I got a single chicken fry in my order of large fries.

6. lol, you fucked

Attached Files:

7. Your house is haunted fam![​IMG]