The weirdest thing just happened

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by probably_stoned, Jan 14, 2016.

1. okay so it's not that weird but I was grinding up my weed and I decided to put it in my pill bottle to cut it up with scissors cuz I like my weed really grinded up right? So I put it in and I'm just choppin at it and I pour it out onto an index card and I'm like wow this weed is SUPER ground up I should take a pic to show to my homies. So I take a pic of it and then I'm bouta pack it in a bowl to smoke it and I'm lookin at the picture I just took and I'm like wait a minute... WTF! I zoom in on the pic and I see a chopped up brass screen all mixed in with the weed. (I'll attach the pic) I realized that I must have put a screen in my pill bottle when I was stoned and forgot about it and it just got mixed in with the weed when I was cutting it up. FML lol. Idk I was kinda pissed cuz now I gotta grind up some more weed to put in a bowl but now that I'm thinkin bout it do u guys think it's safe to smoke? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1452809347.194890.jpg

2. Isn't this what you use in pipes and bongs ?

3. Yea it's is, so I could prolly still smoke it right? Idk it just freaked me out lookin at it lol but I would never wanna waste perfectly good weed

4. I wouldn't the weed is contaminated I would be glad to remove it from you

5. .....so I take it it's prolly fine then lol

6. Just pick the shit out if your worried.

7. Yeah just remove that big piece of brass and smoke it , it should not cause any harm as it's meant to be heated and smoked through

8. Yea I just blazed it it was still pretty dank. Thanks bro

9. This is what gives stoners that stoners stigma lol!

10. a pipe screen is the least of your worries lol.

11. Should be fine, it looks like it mostly big pieces. The only concern would be if you somehow inhaled a small piece of it.

12. Just smoke it! The screen ain't gonna melt! It's copper! It only disintegrates over time, pick out what you can and smoke the weed.

Sent from a used tampon, launched from Mars...

13. #13 Moblha, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2016
    Jesus Christ