The weirdest thing happened to me in bed last night . (Static electricity)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by youThinkUrwisebutUrnot, Dec 1, 2014.

1. if the movie wasn't out yet then you didn't here the movie quote.

2. This thread hurts my brain

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It's crazy because as a kid I would never see it.  I remember a teacher telling us that you could see the light from the static in the dark.  I may have saw it using a balloon but never with bed sheets.  Now I see it all the time with my shirt, sheets, or whatever.

4. the quote didn't come from the movie dumb fuck the movie just used the quote. Stop Tryna sound wise

Name-calling is not acceptable behaviour on Grasscity. If you can't respond to someone without resorting to calling them names, then don't... - IgnorantFool

5. I cannot believe that you actually created a thread about this.

6. Dude I can't even argue with this level of stupid

7. Yeah, i couldnt figure that out either. Has me convinced its a troll

8. This dude all about that wise life.
    Soo whered u hear the quote/line from step brothers before it came out ? Haha
    Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I heard the same same saying before step brothers correction my fuckin bad

10. your talking shit on a weed forum seriously

11. Not talking shit. If I talked shit, you would delete your account and cry.

I just can't figure out why you would pick this occurance for the real life stories thread. 

Ok, I'll do one too. 

A bird flew by my window this morning. 

12. Oooooh shiiiiit he just called you out booooooiiiiii

13. Haha what happened here????

14. check it out, nothing you could say could ever effect me/make me want to cry lmao and here's why......because I can almost guarantee your some weird old dude that doesn't like the sun who's retired and stays inside all day and that's why you stay on this weed forum all fucking day.. LITERALLY ALL DAY I've posted some shit at all hours of the day and I'm not talking recently I'm talking over like a 2 year time period and I swear your like always the first person to comment .. So basically what I'm saying is get a life.. And okay go ahead and deny it because you know I can't prove it but if that really is how you are in real life then your pathetic as hell and I have a strong feeling that you are.

15. Oh and to answer your question I put it in the real life stories section because it happened in real life and I told my story? What should I have put it in?

17. Yes you are right. I have admitted this many times. Not denying it. Sorry if I got on your nerves but I'm not gonna stop.

deniro.jpg

18. atleast you didn't deny it. You fail in life how do you feel old man .. While other men your age are retired living their dreams with there wife your on a weed forum talking to 18 y/o boys lol :weird: but keep on smokin ya weeds and forget about it hahaha

19. I'm young and I'm gonna live my life to the fullest, your old and can't even if u wanted to Cuz ur gonna die lol I'm gonna use ur screw ups as motivation not to ever end up like you .. Lol and I'm only on grass city because I'm on a teen and um that's what teens do lol you on the other hand are old and should have better things to do,.. But that's none of my business