The Weirdest Job interview

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by theWEEDreport, Jun 9, 2008.

1. THE WEIRDEST JOB INTERVIEW EVER!! 6/5/08 by DAVE WARDEN of The WEED Report

this is a true story, I am not embellishing in any way, it was too much like a scene from a movie, there are greater forces than I can understand at work here...

The wildest job interview ever made me smile. Wed I went to an interview with a company that makes hemp infused energy drinks and other hemp products. I walked in to an empty reception area and immediately enter a cloud of pot smoke. the boss man walks out, looks the part(rich 50 something stoner w/ long hair & bling), and enthusiastically greets me as Dave Gordon. The receptionist got me an energy drink to sample and we went to the conference room. I sit down, but the boss-man is taking calls and visitors and I just quietly sip my little can. A guy in a rasta colored adidas jacket comes in with a 4 inch club joint....once again, the guy walks into my job interview with a 4 inch joint that was about 1.8cm wide at the clubby end, at least an 8th joint. Boss-Man hits passes it too me I spend about 3 milliseconds wondering if this is some sort of weird test to see if I'll smoke at work and then take a big ole puff. The boss man says to rasta jacket,"I really like this guy Bruce Dordon from the weed show on the internet". The rasta jacket guy introduces himself and I recognize his name(street handle) as a famous grower in the Valley. I sit there a few more minutes and start to feel weird. I have only drank half of the 8oz can and I felt like I had done 1.4 grams of dirty coke. Mixed with the weed buzz I felt like I was about to hurl when the boss strarts the interview. Five and a half hours pass with 2 already spastic stoners jacked up on energy drinks spouting new media and traditional marketing philosophies at each other with the occasional visitor coming in with a phone message or hash pipe and frequent high fives, low fives various other cultural gestures. I left completely stunned. I went in for the assistant to the president job and ended up getting promoted in the interview to Global Marketing Administrator(a title we came up with during our hyper-excited, stoned tyrades). Boss man introduces me as Bruce Warden to a vendor after he hires me and tells me he'll take a link from the weedreport.com but nothing else as there is just too much weed on my show for his brand to be directly associated(to much weed? there was more weed in the interview joint than in the first 4 episode of TWR combined).

I was completely blown away by the interview and of course happy to finally get employment after the writers strike.:whoo:

Then I went in for my first day today. Once again I'm not exaggerating:

Lunch time hash bowls provided :yay:

Post lunch joint provided e:smoking:

Vodka based hemp infused energy drink testing in the late afternoon

bowl of VIP's sour dawg mixed with platinum bubba :smoke:

shot some videos with a member of Bone Thugs 'n Harmony in the evening

more bubba bowls :smoke:

went to a reggae show to promote the beverage where we got a VIP table w/ greygoose bottle service.

came back to the office to shoot promo photos of two really skanky-hot chicks who were both perfectly cranky and tragic in their own entertaining ways.

More Sour Dawg bowls :smoke:

Viral video meeting at 12am

leave for home at 1:15am

Boss man and Bone Thug are still there 2:15am

I think I found my dream job! That makes me smile!:)

2. you bastard!!!!! but i see ahip hop trend going on at your job.... i personally know people from the New West movement.... pm me if you think its worth your time. ;)

3. That is insane! Where do you live and how is any of that possible?!

Piggys would be all over that.

4. My new job is sorta da same way everyone is high even the managers gotta love it!

5. congrats on the new job bud!

6. riiiiiight......:D

7. i would love to be you. thats what i call an amazing job. I'd stay there for a looooong time.

8. woah thats jokes! you should see the film 'trainspotting', a person goes to the interview on speed so he can cock it up and claim benefits.

9. Dude whatever I'm from Homer Alaska and fuckin EVERYone smokes at work here. I got a job workin at the museum and my co-workers smoked me down AFTER my boss was showin me how to properly roll a blunt. Then I worked at a cofeestore and we made "special smoothies" every morning. Free of course.