The WEIRDEST house party ever!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gameshark39, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Hey all, i just wanted to share with u guys one of the weirdest things that has happened to me at a house party.

Let me start at the beginning.

Ok so here i was my friend claire's house for her Birthday/house party last saturday. I was happy to be there because she had told me that we would be drinking some absynthe shots. FUCKIN KIKASS! Id never tried absynthe before that night, but drank bacardi 151 in large quantities ehe. Anyway, me, her and a couple other randoms end up drinking a triple shot (each) of this crazy absynthe she got from hungary. After drinking that liquor + about 3 or so shots of 151, i was completely hammered and decided it would be a good idea to light up a cigar and chill outside to take the edge off :cool:.

I see my buddy kevin outside, so i go talk to him and light up the cigar. As im drunkenly rambling, we both hear noises near the bush covered fence. We call out "Who's There?," and two chicks respond with a "um hey, were from next door....how old are you?"
    I look at kevin for a sec before we both respond with "19."

The girls start climbing over the fence but before they can jump over I tell them to "wait" because i wanted to check out their house first. Me and kevin find out as were hopping the fence and the girls walk into the light that their....uh not as hot as they sounded. they definetly looked older, at least 24 and one was kinda :eek:.

Since were already at their doorstep, we decide to head inside. First thing that I notice is the cats. In plain terms my mind responded with something like this "HOLY FUCKING SHIT THERE IS ALOT OF PUSSY HERE," and thats not even half of it. I kid you not, there were around 8 or 9 full grown cats of different shapes and sizes, but all of them wore a cone similar to the type dogs wear when they after they go to the vet. So all these cats had been sick or something idfk.

Thats not even the weirdest part of this house....oh no it gets worse.
    I start walking into this girls living room before i hear a faint scratching on the door were moving towards that seperates the front door area from the living room. Suddenly, A pink, fuzzy, human shaped object speeds towards me. Ok now i was PRETTY FUCKING drunk on absynthe at this point and you got to understand, i wasnt sure if this huge pink bigfoot looking creature was real or a product of the wormwood.

It turns out though, that this wasnt a figment of my imagination. No, it was apparently their room-mate who had a slight mental handicap. She was the one wearing a gorilla suit and running and screaming towards us. This house was messed up. At this point im pretty much just too drunk to gtf ooutta there so i stayed and chilled on the couch with these not too normal girls. I start talking to them about something but it gets lost in translation because im now staring at the place on the wall i thought was just part of the wall. A slightly greyer section of the mostly white walls opens up to reveal a pair of feet on what i think was a bed inside the section of the wall.
    This area was tiny though, the wall opening itself was only about 2 feet by 3 feet. The feet continued to move and I was transfixed. not by the feet but by the type of person that could sleep in an area that small. One of the girls pipes up, "Thats _______ shes a russian immigrant," "I think we were going to sell her as a sex worker because she doesnt speak much english." The fucked up thing is, when she said this, i actually believed it for whatever reason.

Needless to say, me and kevin hightailed it outta there after that, and I learned a new party rule in the process. No matter how tempting it may be....never hop the fence at a party, because you dont know how far down the rabbit hole your going. The end! :hello:

2. oh and also i forgot to say, that after i came home from this weird ass party at around 3am, i blazed a fat kief sammich bowl (to forget about the night). my god do i love bongs :D

3. Those chicks wanted to get laid

4. #4 jakeyjohn1, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-bSZd1vM_A"]YouTube- Cartman - The Fuck![/ame]

5. Should hit that shit!