The "weird and unique things about you" thread

Discussion in 'General' started by phire420, May 11, 2011.

1. I am a reptilian

2. I am an adrenaline junkie and take little regard to my life when in dangerous situations....all i care about is the high.

I get way too hype when doing certain things sometimes, namely working out and dancing. people look at me like im crazy.

3. I have a very large head to the point that almost everybody laughs at me, other than that, I have a very normal life.

4. Forgetting won't dry his tears :(

5. I have a small cut on my right eyebrow from when I got a concussion falling of my bicycle. So the hair doesn't grow there, kinda cool I guess.

Kinda related to being a dick in second grade I called this one girl fat as a cow. To be fair she was pretty fat and I only did it because of all the times I got made fun of for my ears.

Vicious cycle.

6. I have freckles :( my mom has them everywhere but mine arent as bad as hers. I cover the ones on my face with makeup. I got alot of shit about it from kids when I was young in school and I still can't get over it lol.

And one of my eyes is blue and the other is green. You can't really tell unless you look really close.

7. um yea this is a tough one. I have a knack to be right 99% of the time about predicting outcomes of certain scenarios. Usually these pertain to people around me when i try to warn em how things turn out and they do. And as much as i lvoe being right, more often than not i wish that i were wrong. I speak russian and ukrainian fluently. Shit idk what else i can think of.....i never ever take off my necklace or my watch. Have had a watch since i was 7, so almost 20 yrs. Sleep with it, shower, swim, hell even if the battery is dead i'll wear it till i get one changed. Which usually becomes priority 1 over everything else

8. I had a similar situation in sixth grade. My school participated in the Accelerated Reader program. At the beginning of the year, we were required to take a reading comprehension test to determine our reading level. They estimated that my reading level was equivalent to that of a college sophomore. What I didn't understand was why I, as a perfectly competent reader, was required to read a larger quantity of more difficult books than those with sub-standard reading levels--shouldn't they be required to read more to improve their ability?

9. I was in a similar program during grade school, called "TAG" (talented and gifted).

All was going well: I was taking geometry in the 7th grade, reading (and comprehending) John Steinbeck's bigger novels......then I moved to California and experienced one of the worst educational systems the country has to offer.

10. Freckles are adorable. And so is heterochromia of the eye. Beautiful.

11. For the most part I live in my head.

Am an Addict.

Wish to experience free fall without a safety device.

Want to know what it's like to jump on the moon.

I'd like to enter a black hole.

I'd let a Dr. experiment on me.

My life is meaningless, thus allowing me to do things many would not in fear for their life.

I want to enter tripp and be stuck in one for the rest of my years in the plain.

12. I am a member of The Borg. A big member.

13. i had one on my balls but i got it removed ;-)

and uh.....i have two matching bumps on the back of my ears that i call my devil horns. i thought it was normal until like 3 years ago.

14. When i was a baby i used to have up to 30 seizures a day, i got to fly on an airplane because of that! I also have a mole on my gooch :p lmfao