The "weird and unique things about you" thread

Discussion in 'General' started by phire420, May 11, 2011.

1. Explain.

2. The girl I get with has to have a reeeal nice belly button. Its a big deal to me. Its been a deal breaker before. Lol
    Plus before a chick goes down on me i make them lick mine. Or just for fun:)

3. I am a boss.

I live the life of young jeezey.

I am the man.

4. I lost my B card when I was 15 :eek:

The girl I was with was a freak nympho....every 15 year old's dream right?

5. I do weird things with my feet. Like pick up things, change the radio station, and pinch people.

6. but wouldnt they shape up to your body in a couple of moments? dont get me wrong im not a doctor just saw a lot of operations and i wouldnt know that shape is a problem :eek: but i dont know you may correct me! :wave:

7. i have been to 18 schools in 3 diffrent countries / 2 diffrent continents from grade 1 - grade 12 :rolleyes:

8. I can fix or build just about anything. It's a bit of curse for me when other people find out.

9. Haha because then, everyone will want you to work on their homes for minimal charge (and somehow forget to hit the bank and write you an empty IOU).

10. I only have one testicle.

11. the blood vessels connecting to my organs have an opposite orientation too which would make things complicated since organs need to be attached to the proper blood vessels in the proper places to work effectively. A normal organ would not line up ideally with my blood vessels, so it would be harder to connect everything

12. Same

My eyebrows kind of fade out near the ends. It looks like I burnt the ends off cause it's way less bushy there than where they meet.

I could read at a sixth grade level in first grade.

When I was little I knew the name of pretty much every car just by looking at the logo. I'm not into cars at all so I can't do that anymore :(

13. :hide: you just made me feel bad. During my student teaching (2nd grade) I made a kid stop reading To Kill a Mockingbird because I figured he wasn't reading it and only looking at the pages...

he cried...

I'm going to forget you said that.

14. Im not sure if anyone here else does this but I smoke weed.

15. I was born with it aha!
    And I do that jump stuff sometimes too!

16. Very interesting. We learned about this in Anatomy class, my prof said we would probably see one or two cases in our lives tops.

17. I don't care to pretend.

18. i can belch the alphabet

19. I was the first case of it my doctor had encountered and she'd been practicing medicine for almost 25 years. Certain fields of medicine would have a higher chance of encountering it than others but it's quite rare overall

20. i, at 20 years old, play golf with men in their 60's.