Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the weight of a nugget went down

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by enjoyandlive, Jan 26, 2014.

1. fuck grizzly griptapeSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. how lol its a small scale and can weigh a small amount. and thanks for not helping me on my question and just posting useless stuff. home may be right

3. my scales are pretty crap and wont register anything under like 5 grams, so i just put a pound coin which weighs 9.5g's then put weed on, and minus 9.5.
    can get pretty difficult when you're baked lol

4. #24 morange, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    Your scale can't accurately read an amount that low. If you ever weigh out small amounts, notice it takes a certain 'threshold' before it will start reading accurately. usually at like .4-.5 grams it starts registering. Grinding it up will just make it even more difficult at small weights to make an accurate reading, because the surface area is spread over a lot more. It's nothing magical about the weed, if it weighed .8 before you broke it up that's how much you have.

EDIT: also just because the scale can measure by grams doesn't mean that it can measure a single gram easily. It just means you can put a small object on there and it will measure how many grams it weighs out to. The cheaper the scale, the more it will need to start reading accurately. These are usually sold as jewelery scales, although I'd very highly doubt it if the manufacturers didn't assume drug users bought them too.