the week from hell..sorta

Discussion in 'General' started by glassy, Jun 2, 2006.

1. well theyve been calling me a fagot and stuff since like last sunday now cuz i havent had a g/f in like 4 years. This guy at the garage where i work wlaked up to me today and sked me if i suck cock i was like ....um...no why? then he started all sorts of shit with me saying how im a fagot and w/e. ended up puting him in the hospital with three fractured ribs and fractured skull.. it sucks i jus wanted to like hurt him not fuck him up so bad. Anyway now i have all this shit with court and stuff its fucking lame but yeah this week completely sucked and now next week is gunna too

2. You could've filed a complaint for sexual harrasment and got his ass fired and maybe even in trouble with the law.

3. dude....didnt even think of that..awesome

4. Yeah man. Bit too late on that now. You already retaliated w/ physical violence, leaving you w/ the short end of the stick if you decide to file a suit for harrassment. Should have thought about that before you made a decision in the heat of the moment.

It sucks that people gotta hate on you for not havin a girl, but so fucking what? do you really need their approval? You're gonna run across this same guy over and over in life and if you continue to stoop to their level (actually lower), you're gonna be pretty unhappy.

Good luck w/ your court shit though. Get a good lawyer.

5. I got that for a while too. Bastards. People who cant hold on to their dicks dont understand when someone just isnt interested in being "active" because of other shit they have to deal with.

6. man, that fucking sucks.

I thought people grow up? I haven't heard people namecall anyone since I was in middle school?

The best thing to do is just ignore everyone. The people who try to provoke you only get pissed off more when they dont get a reaction from you. i say fuck em! do your thang and dont worry about what anyone says. good luck man

7. Good stuff.

Give or receive?