Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The weed smell on my clothing...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hulha, Mar 22, 2012.

1. I'm smoking (first time) later in the week w/ some friends, and i was wondering how long should i hang out with them in order to get the smell out of my clothing, because i'm still living with the 'rents :)()

Thank you!

2. if you are smoking outside, you should be fine. just air out in the car and put on some deodorant/cologne.

smoking inside, same thing haha just more deo

Also a change of clothes might be helpful or a jacket.

3. Just hang around outside for like 30 minutes. Or ride a bike or longboard or something like that. Cologne always helps too. Don't forget eyedrops!

4. Depends,

Bong/pipe= you're not really smelly, maybe a tiny bit deodorant.
    Joint= Wash hands, spray some deodorant on hand and some gum, and you're good to go

5. [quote name='"Schildpad420"']Depends,

Bong/pipe= you're not really smelly, maybe a tiny bit deodorant.
    Joint= Wash hands, spray some deodorant on hand and some gum, and you're good to go[/quote]

This.

6. if its a blunt u mite have to wash your hands multiple times the blunt/weed smell really clings to the finger nails lol.

7. Put an extra layer or two on so it won't smell as much on your clothes. Wear a hat or beanie to keep it out of your hair. Bring hand sanitizer and some cologne or spray deodorant. Use hand sanitizer a lot to get rid of the smell. Good luck :smoke:

8. Smoke in a sweatshirt then take it off when you're done and put on a clean one. That way at least it won't be on your clothes, just breathe and maybe hands, which will air out eventually.

9. I've never had a problem with smell and I smoke in my room with no air freshener, nothing at all to hide the smell. I don't even open up a window. I've been doing that since I was 15 and they still don't know I smoke. You'll be fine, man.

10. Wear a hoodie or something when you smoked, and change afterwards. Also make sure you wash your hands extremely thoroughly and chew some gum or take a breath mint.

11. if its your first time smoking dont go home at all. the fridge runs and the "huh... wattcha say mom" will give it away more than the smell of smoke on your clothes lol

12. Hey enjoy your high bro, and don't worry about smell or anything. Worrying about things is gonna make you paranoid and will be a buzzz kill.

13. If you smoke a joint just give it an hour and the smell should be off of your clothes. Wash your hands really good and other than that dont worry about it.

14. A change of upper body wear, maybe some cologne and a mouth rinse of water = golden

15. My clothes never smell after being outside for like 15 minutes, even after a fat bong sesh hotbox. Idk where this myth came from that bud makes you reek for hours.

Op, just take a quick walk for like 15 minutes and you'll be straight

16. [quote name='GodGaveUsWeed']My clothes never smell after being outside for like 15 minutes, even after a fat bong sesh hotbox. Idk where this myth came from that bud makes you reek for hours.

Op, just take a quick walk for like 15 minutes and you'll be straight[/QUOTE

exactly what i was about 2 say i always smoke joints and i just walk like 15 mins or less and im always cool.:cool: