The "WEED has become my life!" Thread.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ashercaedus, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Never seen a thread specifically targeted towards that desire to tell everyone that you can't see your life without weed in it.

I myself have become addicted to this holy substance, I can't go a couple of days without smoking because I feel somewhat different...

Maybe I'm just too high but this seems like a good idea after 2 joints and a bubbler bowl....

GOTTA LOVE THAT WEED ;)

Explain to us why weed is important in your life!

2. Normally this is the point in which people seek help....

3. Lol I was the same way when I was younger. There are other things besides bud man

4. i know, theres also alcohol duh!
    no, seriously, I know that weed is just a small part of life but in my life its the BIGGEST thing.

5. Weed is the icing on the cake. You need a career, a solid and reliable friend-base, a developed family if possible, hobbies, and a woman. I'm probably missing some things lol. But weed is not my life.

6. Don't mistake needs with your personal wants.

7. I agree... I don't wanna say I'm "addicted," but it sorta like that regular addiction that most people partake in everyday/weekend; ALCOHOL! It's a lifestyle to hit the bars, pub, club and have some drinks, and or purposely get wasted lol... I've basically given up the heavy drinking of my youth and replaced it with herb. Which has awoken me to so many amazing new/amplified feelings and aspects which I had never considered. I get blazed and go hiking in deep dark forest with my dog; most people would be scared shitless to even contemplate going out at 2am, with a plan to find the most desolate area of woodlands and go exploring lol...
    _When I 1st started night hiking I was nervous as fuck (not scared) and all twitchy; but soon as I sparked up and the high kicked in = I was calm and def less on edge and would push further and further when normally I'd be contemplating turning back bc of all the nagging mental "warnings" in my head.
    _My writing has become more expressive and creative.
    _My creativity has also been more out of the box and amplified too.
    _Hell, even my sex life has improved bc my game is more relaxed, witty and joking while being completely at ease vs being nervous and such.

I think this is some kind of symbiotic effect or adaptation; I'd like to completely sober up and see what life turns into, but that to me seems rather boring and uneventful. That right there sounds pretty sad or "you need help," but I think differently; I have money, friends, family, thus this "addiction" is more positive than the stereotypical alcoholic/pill-popper, who's addictions end up costing them all of the above. I can read, write, contemplate, exercise, socialize completely blazed and NOBODY even has a clue; try that while being drunk or on some other substance!

For me it's a great addition to my "life-style," one that I don't see myself giving up bc, well hell it's fscking amazingly FUN! And to think... I used to not blaze at all; I actually thought blazing and folks that did were dim-wits and what not, LMFAO! Seriously... switching to bud has completely stopped me going out and purposefully getting drunk! I don't even want to get drunk anymore, really... Just leads to stupid decisions and dangerous situations more so that weed has ever put me in.

Although, I do miss the vivid dreams I often have when I take T-breaks (short lived), and my sleeping habits are pretty flaky during the 1st week of being blazed. I took a 2 vape hits at ~3pm today; right now, as I type, I still feel it very faintly in my system(?!) ... I don't like the fact that when I do stop, I get bored with most people's idea of "regularity" and doing mundane chores and such. I've never gone to work high, and never even thought about it, so that's reassuring. I don't get "cravings," and I don't feel like it's necessary for me to blaze in the afternoons on week days, but at night, sure why not. I dunno, maybe it's me trying to self-moderate and maintain some standards of "normalcy," and "seriousness/maturity" by limiting it to night-time, off-work, weekends in the day time only?

Weed has been the best drug I've ever chosen to experiment with! And get this, my very 1st time was the WORST experience ever hahah! Didn't stop me though. :hello: :wave: :smoke:

8. Perhaps a career is unnecessary, but I consider people a need. We are social creatures. I just think you'll look in the mirror one day and feel something must change if all you have in your life is weed no people.

9. Itz like Nancy Reagans "just say no" programs robbed me of a better childhood!!:p
    After hittin the weed i thought "w:eek:w we were seriously brainwashed"

10. Addicted to the lifestyle, not the actual weeeeeeed. :bongin:

11. I only started smoking in earnest a couple months ago, and I'm a freshman in college. But now, it's so much fun, has made me more relaxed, appreciative, social, and happy even when I'm NOT high. I don't smoke on school night cuz i don't wanna be all burned out and shit the next day. I focus on my work, have a good friend base (though, it could be larger; still getting adjusted to college life), and a fantastic family and groups of friends from home. I used to get bouts of depression, and weed has helped me open my eyes to the beauty that is life and makes me only want to live it to the fullest, whether I'm high or not.

12. I know a guy like that... dude's mom's raised him to be totally dependent on her, they live like 2hrs off the highway in KY, in a dirty ass trailer thing in a field; this is no joke either, I was applaud when I drove my dude's and their cousin out there. Dude has no education, dropped out of HS and just grows bud. Has the worst personal hygiene, and he smells a bit... So he eventually moved out to Cali with a friend or something and grows green or something related... Yes there's some freaks out there for real!

Parents blamed! :eek:

13. For the past few weeks, weed has been on my mind nearly constantly. I want to grow it so badly.
    I want a big basement with lots of plants and equipment. I want to experiment on plants and stuff
    like that. I've enjoyed growing plants my whole life.

Every summer, I plant vegetables and shit in the back yard and it's really cool to eat food I grow.
    Now I want to smoke what I grow and get baked off it. I got a little notebook filled with
    weed-related notes and plans and stuff. The majority of my thinking power is devoted to the ways
    of cannabis cultivation and the majority of my time here is spent in the growing forums and
    sub-forums.

My future growing partner/friend gets to hear my rants and stuff every time I come over unless
    someone else is also there. Ever since my other friend harvested his Trainwreck plant and I got
    a steady supply of dank from another friend which has got me several seeds so far, I want to grow
    the things. Also want to get into cloning. And want to crossbreed plants and breed my own
    strain(s).

I spent an hour the other night looking at the walls of my house and seeing if there's enough space
    to build a small grow area for the winter inside the walls. Like a safe in a wall behind a painting,
    except I wanted a tiny grow "room" behind my Ozzy poster. That would be the best thing ever.

I don't just want to smoke weed. I'd have fun taking care of the plants, mixing soil, mixing
    nutrients (organic of course), harvesting, trimming, drying, curing (curing would drive me
    insane if I had no other weed though, lol). I want to know what it's like to not worry about
    running out and conserving weed. I don't want to pay $20 a gram anymore. I want to make
    hash and edibles.

I could type for hours about my little growing plans and ideas and crap.

14. The only thing I'm addicted to is getting this wonderful plant legalized for everyone to truly enjoy the medical and recreational benefits of the magical herb.

Everything else I do related to it is just "research".

Needless to say, I'm rather thorough with my research...I'm not addicted, just dedicated. :D:smoke:

15. Haha weed was my life back in high school. Weeds not my life, it helps me actually get through every day life by knowin theres a sack to be smoked at the end of the day.

16. This is always good. Weed isn't my life, it's just nice to have it when I'm enjoying everything else :smoke:

17. Scary. Real scary, dude. I just hope you feel this way about ganja and only ganja.

18. When I lived in my old town, I smoked a couple times a month. I got to college, and got bored as fuck, so I started smoking pretty much daily. It's costing a shit ton for me and I'm tired of only smoking out of boredom, so I am stopping.

19. hahaha yeww

20. I am going to college right now and I haven't been sober since day 1 that I got here so you can say its a pretty large portion of my life right now