The weed gods

Discussion in 'General' started by Blank1268, Jun 7, 2012.

1. So today I was smoking (Go figure). So I am packing weed and I realize it's my last nug the next time I want to smoke (Always makes me sad ). So I put the bag down, do my thing, put the bong down and go to put my weed away and I notice that there is two nugs. 0.0 . I was so happy I put it away and honestly the rest of my day was great. The hole time I kept telling myself the weed gods had blessed me or some shit.

Later on I looked in the bag and it was one nug that bust into two nugs but it was still a nice thought.

2. Lmao you're high bro!

3. [​IMG]

4. I miss place weed all the time and i always find it when I'm most bored, its a fucking ace feeling

5. I guess not all of us like to smoke sticky bud and conserve it in airtight jars.

6. Well, I wrap up the weed and put it back in a honey jar mostly so it wont smell. It's not 100% air tight but i can't imagine the weed has to much fresh air in there.

7. When i buy alot of weed i go and hide 2 20 bags in my apartment. I always forget about it and remember after i run out. Its like christmas!

8. Lol I found an eighth in my glove box once, and I couldn't stop thanking the "weed fairy". Obviously I left it in there, but it's always nice to find bud unexpected.

9. I hate hiding weed because i always get to stoned to remember where it is....

10. I always keep mine in the same place.