The weed gods shined upon me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SuperMonkey26, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Morning People,

So yesterday I was out of smoke, called a couple of people but it was obvious nothing was happening. So I'm sitting here drinking some Jagermeister about 9pm and I get a knock on the door. It's some chick asking what I was listening to (guess she could hear my music in the hallway), and I tell her "Nevermore" and she's like "Cool and goes into the Apartment next door. A minute or two later she comes over again and ask's if I smoke, and of course I'm like "Yes", so we go over and smoke, and I wind up buying a half from her by the end of the night. Amazing how these things happen sometimes. Just, out of fucking nowhere. I was positive I was just going to be smokeless all weekend.

2. could have had a cooler ending. it would be a lie but i would have appreciated it.

3. shine they did indeed

4. Damn dude you got hella lucky. not only did you end up getting some trees when you thought you weren't gonna get any, but ur neighbor sounds chill as fuck! i'm currently dry for the weekend & it sucks big hairy balls meng. ughhh :mad:

5. i was like whattttt? she sounds cool to me! then i realized you meant literally. haahhaha yeah dude bone that beezy! then smoke her weed!:D

6. Are you slow playing this or what?

She obviously wanted to chill with you. Make that shit happen, man.

:D

7. hehe, No, she just wanted to sell to me. She doesn't actually live there, was just hanging out with the people that do live there. Was still a fun night though.

8. dude you should be laying pipe. lol

remember that old school motto?

" If she smokes, she pokes "

bhahahahahahh nail her :hello: