The Weed Comedown

Discussion in 'General' started by evanbeattie7, Feb 21, 2017.

1. What's up guys, I've been getting stoned for a good 5 years now and I don't get this much but it happens to every stoner at some point. So you've been chilling with the boys smoking a fuck load of weed. It's finally time to go home and chill with your cat, but damn all that weed has brought you down and feeling low, also making it worse is the pounding head ache and your mouth feeling as dry as a 50 year olds sex life. This is what us stoners call a weed come down or a weed hangover, the horrible feeling of dry mouth and the dopiness in your head makes it hard to concentrate on things and makes you just want to go to bed and sleep the "hangover" away, well that's what you should do, sleep. Don't think that smoking another joint will make everything ok, because it won't, just take a break for a day or two.
    If you don't want to sleep then just get warm, make some hot chocolate and turn on the speaker and listen to some tunes, I recommend Everybody Loves The Sunshine by Roy Ayers, it's a nice mellow tune to listen to, the synth on this song makes my ball sack tingle it's that good, so yeah, have a good chill day and don't go smoking a fat bong, save that for another day
    Have a good one guys,
    Stay High and Peace

• Like Like x 1
  2. very very true, but honestly when i get too that point of the day i just take a .7 snap with some oil ontop grub my ass off with a tripple IPA and crash it makes everything A-O-K.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've never developed a headache from smoking weed, usually when that happens it's because you're neglecting yourself in some way.

The body needs water, if you're dehydrated then of course you're going to get a headache. I always make sure to have plenty of liquid to sip on when I smoke to try to prevent cotton mouth. Hell, even when I'm not smoking I'm almost ALWAYS chugging tons of water. If your piss ain't clear, you need to drink more.

The body needs nourishment. You can't starve yourself and not expect to get a headache. You have to eat.

Take care of those two deals, and you'll be g2g

4. As a 50 year old (plus 9 more), the sex is good and frequent.
    No pills necessary either.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 4
  5. I love a good IPA.

6. #6 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Feb 22, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    Headache, incredibly dry mouth , slightly delirious , I'm not a doctor, but those sound like signs of mid level dehydration. Probably were not well hydrated before you smoke, and the act of smoking does dehydrate the body a bit on its own.

I say drink more water in general and have some while you're smoking.

7. Smoking all that weed has NEVER made me low. I Never complained. Cottonmouth goes away with a cold drink. And the dopiness in my head is why I smoke it. Not a horrible feeling. A GOOD feeling.

• Like Like x 3
  8. In my 20 years of heavy smoking, I have never felt a 'come down' from weed. I sober up, I smoke more.
    Maybe some get come downs, that would suck.

• Like Like x 4
  9. I like that man

10. The only headache I ever got from weed was from nasty ass Schwag weed.

Perhaps you need better herbage.

J

• Like Like x 1