Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Weed Argument *A film for newbies*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Evilmaniacuk, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Everytime I seem to end up in a discussion about weed I always end up listening to two people (one for it and one against it) arguing back and forth about the pro's & con's of weed and laugh to myself as I hear them both make numerous false statements about it.

Anyone who wants to take a fun trip learning a little bit more about weed should watch the film

"The Union:The Business Behind Getting High"

As a guy who wasn't totally clued up about weed, I found this film hugely informative.

2. ah, yes, i remember watching that movie around a year ago

definitely the best and most informative movie that ive come across in terms of pro-consumption and processing of marijuana

3. by far the best weed movie ive ever seen.. its a must watch for any toker

link to video

WIDE EYE CINEMA – Free Conspiracy Videos » The Union: The Business Behind Getting High

4. It's also not full of the bullsh*t propaganda that other "Documentaries" seem to contain

5. I've already posted this and it has been stickied. But anyways, it's a great film

6. soo much better than any other documentary ive ever seen....damn if everybody saw this, theres no way in hell itd be illegal for long

7. true that! we should all find away to get it on tv like 300 times a week. or go to the movie theatre