the weather

Discussion in 'General' started by PrinceSoHigh, Jan 9, 2008.

1. so im in maryland, and it has been abso-Fucking-lutely BEAUTIFUL outside for the last 3 days, i cannot WAIT for another month or two, and its time to start growing our budskies!!!!!!!!!!!

this summer, im going for the outdoor thing in a clearing adjoining my backyard, VERY straight spot, im gonna be down there with like my shirt off and headbands dipped in lsd wrapped around my head like jimi h., tending to my monster plants, smoking a joint, hahahahahahha ok maybe not the lsd headbands.,., but i LOVE warm weather and cant WAIT TO GROW MY BUDDHAAAA..

anyone else savin seeds? i got 30 so far, i wanna get 60 by start time.

anything about growing outdoors in the mid-atlantic is mucho aprecciated.

PEACE BLADES KEEP :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. i cant see good enough to read that, but riggggghtt onnnnnn

3. yeah man it was fucking nice as shit out east coast side today. Yesterday and tomorrow too. Was like fuckin 65 here today middle of jan, shit was awesome. Made me happy as shit, washed the whip, smoked mad blunts, very nice day indeed.

4. In my 20 years in NY I have never seen weather like this here. To bad I'm stuck at work all day.

5. Warm here, all the snow is melting almost gone and its raining. :D ( ont canada )

6. here in Ontario all the snow is gone, lol Well close to T.O. Seems like the weather is getting hotter and not colder. We only had 2 or 3 good snow storms.

7. Fucking global warming?! :confused: