The weather is so peculiar...

Discussion in 'General' started by NorCalPiff, Dec 22, 2011.

1. All my homies back East are telling me the weather is so fucking weird. I remember last Winter back home it was snowing like crazy. I really wouldn't be surprised if Tsunamis come eventually & take us all out. Last night I had a dream the world ended & I was so scared when I woke up from it I refused to even recall it! All I remember was being in top-top-top-top of space in some kind of Spaceship with my mom. I meen it was the TOP of Space. I don't know dude. Whatever yo. SO fucking sketchy this is my #1 fear next to aliens.

2. lol the weather here is pretty normal, lots and lots of fucking snow

3. If living in New England my whole life has taught me anything its get used to the fucktarded weather.

Its almost Christmas and its fucking nice as hell out right now.

4. 60 no sun out
    haha
    eastside

and

white x-mas, no blizzard, just a safe drive in the snow..

5. 75 degrees, no clouds, sunshine it's December 22nd but whatever yo.

6. La Nina

Weather has been pretty normal here. Little bit cooler than average but that's what La Nina does for my area

December 22nd and it's 35 degrees...very normal

7. Its 60 degrees out and its sunny.

22nd of December.

Normally its freezing this time of year.

Dat global warming.

8. Send some our way...Because there is snow and it is cold, both things I fuckin' despise.:cool:

9. 20's in my area with wind, as usual.

No snow on the ground though :(

... and I'm in CHICAGO! how the hell hasn't it snowed yet?!?

10. Fuckin' Chicago...What a weird, weird part of our country.:cool:

11. You're telling me....

I don't enjoy the snow, but cmon.

December 22nd... let's goooo weather, get with the program

12. Well...At least the Bulls are looking decent.:cool:

13. If what im experiencing is global warming then fuck it

Bring it on

idgaf if my great great great grandchildren cant snowboard.

14. [quote name='"bwood"']If what im experiencing is global warming then fuck it

Bring it on

idgaf if my great great great grandchildren cant snowboard.[/quote]

Global warming doesn't mean it just gets hot lol

And it eventually would end in an iceage, the opposite of hot.....

But, this shit happens over time regardless hahah we go through ice/ not ice cycles as a planet anyway....

Id be much more concerned of a comsic disaster fucking us up before global warming hahahhahaahaahha

15. Why are you so afraid of Aliens? We just want to be your friends and harvest your organs!

No, but seriously, I'm on the east coast and this shit is whack. It's like 65 degrees and Christmas is 3 days away. :confused:

16. i'm in northern alberta, usually we'd have 2ft of snow at least, we probably have 6 inches.. pretty weird if you ask me

17. haha yea that is a bit weird for up there man.....

were getting pounded with snow, well we were until 11:30ish, but it snowed all fuckin night....

no one here seems to know how to drive in snow.... yet it snows pretty heavily each year.... fuckin does not compute

18. Yeah over here the spring and fall is getting shorter while summer and winter is longer and more intense. Only Cali, but I predict snow in the next few years near foothills.

19. Yea, some days and nights it's been mad warm... We haven't got any snow yet, except on the first day of October.... fuckin weird ass winter. I don't mind though, fuck the snow.