Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the weather channel knows.......

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rader720, Mar 25, 2010.

1. they know what were doing! they know were growing weed and can tell by the pollen! burn the shit down and run!!!!!

*disclaimer* for those who try to take me seriously please dont this was a joke. i saw tht on the weather channel site when i was lookin up the weather and it made me chuckle.:wave: hope u get the same outa it lol

2. hahahaha, i like how both pollen descr. are terms for pot man thats epic. "Well john it appears today the pollen level will be tree high, like we are right now. It seems the weed pollen has started the spread as grow season hits its off a little early, thanks global warming. (Boulder weather not warm place weather). And back to you George for the strain forcast

3. I saw this and was like "shit, i'm not the only one who knows that they're on to us". Haha this cracked me up man, funny post.