The Way I see it

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by LiveFreely, Oct 21, 2010.

1. So I just smoked up and im watching my 1 year old nephew and teaching him how to kick the soccer ball into this todler soccer net, (hes already a pro). As this is going on I get to thinking how in understanding of the world and everything within it (let alone beyond it) we are still "babies", so to speak, and whether you believe in God or some advanced species of life out there, it doesn't matter, because there is some being out there "grown up".....heavy stuff to me at the moment :smoking:

2. We all got to start somewhere, the probelm is, in what way do we grow up? I personally see two parts to aging, from union, to division in our lifespan, then from division to union as angels.

3. Hell yeah its true thats why the belief that we're all childrens in Gods eye helps me see the world in a lot better light

people talk about how fucked up and crazy the world is etc but when you realize we really are all just children whether we're 2 or 70 it does help see yourself in everybody else no matter who they are