The War with China

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stenod, Oct 13, 2010.

1. US v. China
    hypothetically, what would happen?
    go!

2. [​IMG]

new challenge! answer this question with pictures! make ur own! find on the google! gogogo!!!

3. Damn yours kicked my pictures ass:mad:

4. seriously though, everyone always says that the chinese would win because they have so many people. but the US military is the largest most advanced in the world. china is poor they cannot compete with our naval and air force.

5. Since when has China been poor? They have been lending the US money for years now, so we are and will be in heavy debt to them for years and years.

To the OP, I'm not sure who would win, but I'm positive it would end very, very badly.

6. lol to the one that said china is poor....... where the fuck do you live??

7. Hopefully they'll keep lending us money during the war.

8. Does the Korean war ring a bell?

China sent 500,000 troops over the border to push America back from North Korea. They kicked our ass because of the numbers. They may have lost half of the 500,000 but they did suceed at pushing America back to the 38th parallel.

Which is why North Korea still exists today. The Chinese are not to be trifled with at all otherwise they will kick our ass.

9. ^This. I like this guy haha

10. Neither country would be able to invade the other. It would be a stalemate until both nations agreed to settle the dispute with a ping pong match, which of course would be our demise.

11. #14 pinacolaaadas, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2010
    Derp :)

12. USA wins. Everyone in America stands on a chair, jumps off at once, and causes a tidal wave that swallows China.

13. lmao I think hypothetically if every Chinese jumped into the Pacific a big wave would come at us

14. Lol, the Vietcong didn't fight in the Korean war.

15. :laughing: OMG thanks for that, I was so fucking high that for some reason in my head I did Korean War >>> Vietnam War :laughing:

16. I am sure the U.S. would win. We'd recruit from mexico :p. They would still have 3x as much total population as the USA and Mexico combined, but who is to say what the total Military size of each country would be.

For arguments sake, Let's say that their military has 3x the people as ours. I personally believe we would win, but a war with so many casualties is not worth it in the first place.

I would go for 100 confirmed kills, at least.

17. good thing china doesnt have tom hanks

[​IMG]