The War on Dogs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HighMountainSkier, Sep 23, 2012.

1. These are just the 2012 news stories. Just another day in Amerika folks.

Eldorado Man Accuses Police of Killing Dog | WSILTV | Local News

GA-Man sets off his home alarm by mistake. Cops show up and shoot his dog. | 11alive.com

$620,000 in damages for dog shooting - The Frederick News-Post Online

Family wants action after officer guns down pet - WNEM TV 5

Officer shoots, kills family's dog Dog owner speaks out

Dog shot and killed after going after police offcer | KHON2 Hawaii's News Leader

75 Year Old Grandmother Held Down at Gunpoint on Bathroom Floor by Wayne County, NY Sheriff's deputies and Macedon, NY Police as they Shoot and Kill her Dog. | Cop Block

Cop Hits Dog With Patrol Car, Beats It To Death With Baton & Stomps Its Brains Out - informationliberation

Dog killed by police, owners outraged : News : CarolinaLive.com

Henrico police shoot pet as they notify family of son's homicide | Richmond Times-Dispatch

Buffalo Woman Says Police Raided Wrong House, Killed Her Dog | WKBW News 7: News, Sports, Weather | Buffalo, NY | Top Stories

Sheriff defends deputy who responded to wrong house, killed tethered dog - Philadelphia animal protection | Examiner.com

Police shoot, kill dog while chasing suspect | KDVR.com | Denver Breaking News, Weather & Sports

RIVERSIDE: Family upset that police killed their dog | Breaking News | PE.com - Press-Enterprise

Jury awards $333,000 to family after cops shoot their dog. - Chicago Tribune

Harrisonburg Police Officer Accused of Killing Family Dog

Police Shoot Dog After Failed Traffic Stop

Cops to family, "get your dog or we are going to shoot him", 2 seconds later they did

Owner of pit bull shot by Austin police officer says dog was chained | kvue.com Austin

Garland Police Shoot Dog in Raid That Nets One Ounce of Weed - Dallas - News - Unfair Park

NYPD Accidentally Shoot Bystander While Firing at Pit Bulls | NBC New York

Madison police shoot dog one day after shooting death of woman | al.com

Dog shot by police, her only crime was being old - Columbus Dogs | Examiner.com

Santa Clara police arrest suspect following manhunt; police shoot pit bull - San Jose Mercury News

Pet dog shot while police search for wanted man - WBTV 3 News, Weather, Sports, and Traffic for Charlotte, NC

Cop shows up at home because of "illegal" campfire. Shoots family dog dead.|KXAN.com

NJ - Answers demanded in dog shooting

Hudsonhubtimes.com - Police shoot and kill dog following traffic stop in Aurora

KMGH - Family Dog Killed By Police Officer - News Story

Gates, N.Y. Police Department Sergeant Anthony S. Perry Brags: “I've Shot 12 Dogs, it is what it is.”

Cops called for "domestic disturbance". Shoot at dog, miss and hit cop. No arrests. | Indiana's NewsCenter: News, Sports, Weather, Fort Wayne WPTA-TV, WISE-TV, CW, and MyFOX | Local

Oakland County Sheriff?s deputy forced to shoot police dog during attack - theoaklandpress.com

Dogs start fighting in closed in back yard. Cop shows up and shoots three dead - KTEN.com - No One Gets You Closer

Florence family accuses police chief of shooting 2 dogs | kvue.com Austin

Police officer shoots and kills family's dog after responding to wrong address - KDAF

Shooting of dog by police brings strong reader response | News | News from Fort Worth, D...

Dog shot and killed during police call - YNN, Your News Now

Lawsuit Against Police In Dog's Death: The trial in a federal lawsuit against Hartford police involving the shooting death of a dog begins Monday - Hartford Courant

Police officer Robert Lasso shot dead after pointing his stun gun at man's dogs | Mail Online

Vallejo police kill crime victim's dog - SFGate

Cop shows up to wrong house on domestic call. Shoots family dog | WBNS-10TV Columbus, Ohio

Topeka police officer shoots, kills dog | CJOnline.com

Cheatham Co. Pet Owner Wants Answers About Dog's Death - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports

Vallejo police kill crime victim's dog - SFGate

SWAT cops kill dog, mace puppies in cage, during misdemeanor pot raid. | Keep Columbia Free

Family dog shot by police in Hammond | abc7chicago.com

Owner of slain puppy questions Birmingham police procedure | al.com

Bomb disposal robot, police dog used in standoff

Police shoot, kill pit bull guard dog

Puppy Shot and Killed by Hamlet Police Officer | Cop Block

FayObserver.com - Owners of a dog shot during a Fayetteville police raid file complaint

Hoopa dog shooting upsets teachers; tribal police: Animal was reported as a danger - Times-Standard Online

2. Mans best friend!

3. There are approximately 78.2 million dogs in the United States. Unfortunately some are bound to be accidentally, or deliberately if necessary, killed by the police. Millions of dogs, however, are put do death each year because they are unwanted or abandoned by their owners.

4. I'm a mog, half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend!

5. Yup, i wish the best of luck to any fuckwit (badge or not) with a drawn weapon firing it at a family member on my property.

6. The cops often help in the rescue of dogs that are in trouble, such as falling off of bridges or piers into water, pets that are lost, etc., but all we're hearing about in this thread are a few casualties. A cop in the story below has rescued dogs from drowning several times, in NYC.

Police Rescue Dog from Hudson River - DNAinfo.com New York

7. #7 xpixiex, Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2012
    That's a pretty neat article to read, garrison.

In the meantime, I'm buying life insurance for my dog.

8. #8 Rotties4Ever, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
    im so mad i cant see straight,
    the thing that pisses me off the most
    is that 'we the people' continue to be passive
    and apathetic for the most part,
    thats scary and sad,
    because what the fuck is it going to take?

also anyone really suprised that spineless pigs
    are spineless?
    i really really fucking doubt
    %99.9 of those incidents warranted a bullet,
    fucking trigger happy narrow minded pieces of shit

9. Dog owner: Officer ‘murdered dog in cold blood'

10. #10 Rotties4Ever, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2012
    that bold part really pissess me off:cry:

how can anyone tell me these are human biengs?
    they are scum.

11. They're human beings alright, but they are also scum. ;)

Seriously though, if someone started taking out sick fucks like that, I'd applaud them.

12. not in my eyes :mad:
    i see them as less then human.
    human being> a cop who shoots a dog, when its clearly not self defence

13. I am half man, half mog.. so 75% man

14. I think they're probably classified as human (biologically), but they don't deserve human rights. We can agree to disagree though.

15. Nampa Police officer shoots pit bull in self-defense | KTVB.COM Boise

16. Maybe if these asshats quit walking into/breaking into peoples homes, the family dog wont react in such a way (unknown intruder) and the cop wont have a "reason" to kill it in the first place.

17. Catz rule!

...but I'm partial to dogs as well. Dogs can be great pets, but unfortunatly, many abuse their trusting nature and train them to be anything but docile.

Quite the few junkies around here keep dogs. Big dogs. Poor dogs. For their own protection I guess, having a pooch with a vicious temper and sharp teeth is better than not if a vagrant.

And such dogs will get put down as their owner inevitably get caught in some crime or another and is put in jail with no-one to care for their dog.

It is a tragedy. The dogs are innocent victims that pay with their life for their owners stupidity. It all make me sad really. Especially when it comes to dogs who got this potential to be such loving beings. All they really want is to chase ass and lick faces. It takes a damaged human to make a damaged dog.

18. WSVN-TV - Police shoot and kill pit bull

19. I wonder if he had a "Beware of Dog" sign on the gate or property. If so, then the cops are to blame. If not, it's a tough call. When you have a guard dog like that, the risk of it being hurt or killed is going to be higher than that of less dangerous pets.

20. #20 tflga, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
    Highmtn skier, did you get the link I posted in the anti cop thread of the article from a county over from me? Chocolate lab killers.

http://www.policemisconduct.net/police-shoot-dog-police-dept-says-case-closed/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOlqqeDydZ4[/ame]

Here's another video of a pussy ass bitch cop shooting a corgi dog inside of the cage. what a fuckin pussy.

damnit, so many people on this planet lack critical thinking and are completely inept