the war on clowns...and a thought for the day

Discussion in 'General' started by fieryflora, Jul 11, 2012.

1. we are considering taking over the world, so that we can rid it completely of clowns...

no circus, no parties, no sidewalks, no magic shows, no anything will be allowed to have a clown perform in it anywhere...at all. then the earth will be at peace and perhaps there will be no more war.

agree?

also i had this thought today...

if we eat all the caterpillars there would soon be no butterflies...

2. "no circus, no parties, no sidewalks, no magic shows, no anything"

That's what they're trying to turn the world into right now...

3. what.......

4. Make sure you get those icp clowns too

5. are you talking about juggalos? if so sign me up. im not eating bugs though fuck that.

6. i like the idea besides the no sidewalks part, I say we add in MORE sidewalks.. Bigger sidewalks.. Im fucking tired of people riding their bike in the street

7. Clowns don't do magic shows...those are magicians...I like magicians.

8. Good luck finding people willing to eat the world's population of caterpillars

9. [quote name='"bruhlazer"']Make sure you get those icp clowns too[/quote]

Was just about to say this

10. You got a problem with clowns?

11. #12 fieryflora, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2012
    the clowns started it...i had no probems with clowns...their hair, big noses, mismatched clothes, annoying horns...nah, none of that bothered me...

but they organized, then started some type of extortion, oppression that must be completely broken...

except for ronald mcdonald...he has a pass....
    (i need to write that in the by laws and make it official.)

so you see, attacking clowns is not an easy thing to do...the sentiment runs deep.

but it is for the good of all...because my heart hurts.

and i am the chief of juggalos...just so you know.

and yes even those clowns of icp are soon to be forbidden.

and the eating of caterpillars is just a way of finding a solution to stopping the elusive butterfly...have you ever tried to catch a flying butterfly with your hands without hurting it? it swirls and zigs in no certain pattern that is discernible even to me...
    such beautiful chaos, unpredictable, and random to the predator's eye.
    and even if one caught the butterfly, any heart with a love for beauty would fail to be able to harm the creature because of it's natural loveliness.
    but caterpillars are not so...they are like me, noting more than a worm...i am less than human, and despised by humanity...i am a worm.
    so another solution, but certainly not the only other one, would be simply to eat the butterflies young...the caterpillar. they are much easier to catch too...

like was said, it is just a thought...

12. you re correct...though perhaps there maybe a clown who is a magician...in that case, the clown part of him would have to go.

13. if it gets to the point where we have to save humanity from the butterfly, i expect all of us to do our part in eating the caterpillars, thestonedstoner...
    if all seven billion of us only ate one or two, that should really help a lot....if it has to come to that.