The war is over!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by freakie, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Just in time for Obama to start campaigning again.....

Discuss...

2. Explain? :p for us ignorant folk just waking up/logging on...

3. War will never be over, we will always be killing someone.

4. Did Iraq died?

5. I can't believe he's running for pres again...it completely baffles me that anyone would ever re-elect him. Obviously, he did a shitty job for the first 4 years...why would we let him fuck shit up for another 4?

I'm not all up on politics, but I know that things sucked when he started being president and they still suck, so I guess he hasn't really fixed anything.

6. Iraq died along time ago :p they bombed it to bits including thousands of children :( it's Afghanistan that's still going or has stopped. I think he's talking about Afghanistian :confused:

Wait are you talking about in Egypt ? there's just so many wars to keep track of :rolleyes:

7. Iraq? Afghanistan? Same shit, different pile.

8. you re-elected george bush lol

9. War is not over and I for one am tired of the lies. They said they had pulled all troops from Iraq a year ago and now they are saying that they are pulling them out again? Its all bullshit and whats the point if that soldier leaves Iraq only to be re deployed to Afghanistan or Africa? Bring home the troops means BRING HOME THE TROOPS! not take them out of Iraq to send them elsewhere. And Obama doesnt deserve to be re elected because he lied on so much shit. You guys do know Obama has been more of an asshole with Marijuana rights than Bush was right? Obama is a douchebag fraud.

10. :( that is true.

I will be kind of pissed off if anyone who is not Ron Paul gets elected. He's our only chance at legalization!!

11. lol, you cant vote for someone just because they might make marijuana legal

12. seems too convenient for Obama that the Iraq war is suddenly over.....

13. well some ppl do unfortunately Effy. But thankfully as a fail safe, even if people do that with Ron Paul and his pro-drug beliefs, they luckily are atleast unknowingly voting for the one individual who can actually address many of the major issues that our current administration has not.

14. what about sarah palin? why not her?

15. Actually, that's exactly why I would vote for someone...lol. I really don't care much about politics and shit.

Maybe that's shitty, but it's also shitty that some people only vote for someone cuz their pastor told them to, which is what 90% of the church I used to go to did. I really think that's a big part of why Bush got re-elected.

16. Well if you want to get into a hypothetical discussion, that's fine... but my first obvious reason is that she's not running for office in 2012.

17. because she's not running.

18. why not, she seems smart enough

19. i don't vote at all

20. Do you really want a stupid air head woman with her own reality tv show to be the face of your country?