The Wandering Drunk

Discussion in 'General' started by click, Dec 25, 2005.

1. I was at my friends house, I'm always over there. So it was my friend, his mom, and his moms boyfriend. (mom and dad are hella cool, smoke weed etc.) So Anthony (dad) and my friend get drunk, and we decide to go out to their Jeep and hotbox it. So we do that and chill for like 30 minutes. Then my friend is all did you see that? I saw someone walk by. I lean to the back window and wipe it to see. And there was some guy starring in at us. Some random guy we've never seen before. We all hop out of the Jeep, and Anthony is all what the fuck are you doing in my drive-way. The guy was like what do you think I'm doing. And my friend says I think your trying to rob us bitch. (the guy was definately tweaking or drunk). Anthony takes a step to the guy and the guy backs up, then my friend steps at him and the guy swings. My friend pushes the guys hand away and socks the dude. Then the guy takes off running, me, Anthony, and my friend chase him like half way down the street, and catch up to him. We all beat the shit out of him.

He ruined our perfectly fun hotbox...bastard

2. Did you really need to beat the shit out of him after he ran? I mean 3 on 1, thats pretty low.

3. You know I agree about 3 on 1. I'm not one who likes that kind of shit. But when someone comes onto your property. And is snooping around, trying to break into cars. Especially when things have been stolen before. And he tried to hit a 15 year old kid. I think he deserved it.

4. He'll come back to retaliate prob

5. Eh maybe, but he was on something. Because when we came out and approached him he was ready to fight, he didn't back down. I mean if your in someone elses drive-way and three dudes come to you why wouldnt you take off? It was like a 30 year old dude

6. Sounds like some crackhead.

7. i woulda beat him down too. being all shady "what do u think im doing" kinda crap wouldnt fly with me.

note: i gave a crackhead money, i stand by my decision..

..actually i was a little pissed but o well im not getting into that

8. violence should always be a last resort

you should of told him to get the fuck off your property or else you and your 2 buddies are going to make him get off

9. We did...then he tried to punch my 16 year old friend.

10. i'm with fAKdded on this one..
    and this is on the wrong forum ;)

11. What happened to the friend being 15?

12. no man fuck that good job w/ the beating, so maybe the next time hes drunk he wont come to your friends place again and stand in his driveway with the intention of stealing something or taking a shit in his driveway or w/e he was gonna do. who needs that.

13. i was thinking the same thing.......... then i thought since you gotta be 18 to be here, why would you be chillin with 15 year olds?

14. i chill wit 15 and 16 year olds some times people are people man.

15. Karma bro, What comes around goes around. Know that.

Your time will come.

That was unnesscary what you did and you'll get hit back for it.

16. crackheads are harmless all you gotta do is run'em or beat'em and you never see'em again

17. This story totally freaked me out. I haven't been around that type of enviornment before. If someone is walking in my driveway like that, they aren't suppose to be there. I would FREAK OUT. holy shit. Well...to confess, i'm fried and feeling really paranoid. haha. I might not have the same reaction when I read this tomorrow. That still seems really fucked up to me. I think I would have wanted someone to beat him down.. :(

18. Thats a pretty crazy story. It would be nuts to peer through the smoke and see some guy standing there. I dont think i would have chased him down to beat him. but if he was still on my property acting nuts i would have forcibly gotten him off. and there is nothing wrong with chillin with some younger kids. I know some 21 year olds that act like 13 and some 13 year olds that act like 21 year olds.

19. My friend is 15 turning 16 on Jan. 8th. So my bad for mixing that up. But just the way I looked at it is: Shit has been stolen from our cars before. Someone wandering in the drive way, then not running away when we ask what he's doing...then he attempts to swing on my friend, fuck that. I don't care if you're 30 years old and pretty big and you trespass and try to hit someone, you deserve it.

20. why would you beat his ass, if you were drunk as hell just walkin around and thought it was your house, would you want your ass kicked? he made a mistake, ask him to leave, let it go