The Walmart Game

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by AlkaSeltzer, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Yeah you did get under my skin, because you came into a fun thread and started your blasphemous b.s. which is way off from reality because 90% of these items can be found in store....

2. box of poptarts cinamin
    blue bell icecream vinila
    box of honeybuns

3. No it was the website saying that poulan 18" gas powered chainsaws are available in 7 I reapeat 7 local stores...

4. Poulan 14'' Woodshark Chainsaw
    UPC: 0 002476 103367

Please note: Online and store prices may differ, and prices may vary from store to store.

We found 7 stores that carry this item within 50 miles of your location. Stock status last updated on 03/10/2013 at 11:58 AM.

5. That's exactly what I got, I'm done with this thread now though I'm steaming now. There was absolutely no reason for this guy to blasphemize a fun game on account of his ignorance...

6. My Walmart sells chainsaws...

7. And we wont have it when you come in. This is wal mart, I guess Im forgetting you are the people of wal mart. Difficult customers that will get pissed when I tell you we don have your damn chainsaw yo have to order online and have it shipped to your home. Have a great day ! Thanks for shpping and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllll-mart !:smoking::wave:

8. Why would you need a chainsaw if your a wizard. :confused:

9. Ignorance is bliss huh.... If you are not going to participate in this game please find another thread to troll....

And you are the one working at Walmart for,most likely minimum wage, way to bend over and take it from the man!!

10. Lol 7 stores wow ! What a big outcome. Did it mention how many were left? nope because we don't have it.

When will we get it back sir? Oh sorry the product has been discountinued at this location, you can try lowes or home depot.

HOT DAMN AND THATS WHY IM FLOATING DEPARTMENTS AND NOT ON REGISTER. I GOT THOSE WALLY LIES FOR DAYS.

11. Hmm, 7 stores within a 50 mile radius. By the way, Wal-mart does carry chainsaws, I've worked there. It's called "outdoor section"..

12. -One single grape
    -duct tape
    -and a hammer

13. Oven Tray
    Hacksaw
    Sausage Casings

14. A dozen gold fish (real fish)
    screws
    hammer

15. haha nice one!!! although if you live out in the boonies like me most people will immediatly assume you shot a hog, probably a different story in the city though.

16. Well since dab city works there hes one of the items
    Trash bags
    Box of .40

17. :hello:
    :D

18. Wine glass

Red food coloring
    Rubbing alcohol

19. Drano
    funnel
    baby bottle

20. candy