The walking dead

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by zach2753, Sep 20, 2010.

1. WTF?! Bro you gotta watch FTWD at least until season 2 trust me on this one :jump:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Hell yeah I'm going town later today so I'll have a look how much they want for the bluray of it

I would watch it online for free but if it's good I'll wanna binge watch & nobody got time for loading a video up when you're binge watching lmao

• Like Like x 1

3. True ! Bro you're gonna laugh to death it's like TWD but in the ghetto way lol blow one while you watch it !

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Lmao in the ghetto :laughing::laughing: I've just checked online the local game/dvd shop i buy from has it in gonna grab season 1 in the next couple hours bro I'll report back once I've got it:smoking:

& Hell yeah man I've got like 5g of hash & half a gram of candy Kush I'll be high as shit while I watch it:smoke:

• Like Like x 2

5. I'm so jealous I only have a joint of hashish left so far and some skuff on my grinder LMAO, dont forget to let me know what you think of it my man :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. IMG_20180606_121807.jpg

Dude the shop didn't have it in when I got there :bang: I ended up get TWD season 1 for like £2 I didn't fancy paying like £20 for FTWD in another shop :laughing:,I'll probably end up ordering it of eBay bro

• Like Like x 2
  7. At least the first seasons actually good lmao.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Dude in all honesty I can't remember half the shit that happens on the first season lmao

When I found out about TWD I got Hella high & binge watched the first season in 1 sitting :laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  9. I personally liked season one and 5 there my favourite. Although it's weird seeing all the characters being like 7 or 8 years younger it's a mind fuck lmao.

• Funny Funny x 1

10. It's gonna confuse me man because Rick isn't gonna have a grey beard lmao

I don't think he even had a beard in season 1 :laughing::laughing: at least that fuck Carl won't be as annoying as he is in the new ones

11. He's still annoying little shit regardless lmao.

• Agree Agree x 1

12. I'm pretty sure it's his fault someone dies in the 1st season lmao because he goes to pop a zombie then runs off because he's scared :laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 2

13. Which one is 5 bro is it Where they take over the prison? I haven't watched any of the older seasons for 3-4 years I think

14. 5 is the one where he rips that mf throat out with his teeth savage Rick is unstoppable lmao.

• Winner Winner x 1

15. Oh hell yeah bro I remember that it's when them hillbilly fucks are about to mess about with Carl lmao

• Like Like x 1
  16. I made it halfway through season 2 and couldn't take it anymore. The acting is horrible, I wanted to punch the junky kid in his non acting face every time I saw it. Not good. Not good at all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. But I will say I watch retarded shows too, such as Travelers or Altered Carbon. We gotta choose from what they give us, haha, so I ain't mad at ya.

18. Dont worry mate I'm promising you some real shit you're gonna die OMG just watch it trust me on this one :)

19. Dale in the second season!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  20. I loved dale he was one of my faves :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1