The walking dead

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by zach2753, Sep 20, 2010.

1. You called it man lmao

Kinda forgot this thread was here lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. So true those bitches are fuckin everything up I hate it !
    Thank God I am more into FTWD
    I dont know what they were thinking :GettingStoned:

• Like Like x 1

3. I couldn't get into FTWD I watched like 3 episodes & didn't dig it..

I was expecting it to be like TWD though maybe I should give it another shot, it must be decent if they keep making more episodes loo

4. The only good thing was the special effects they always amaze me even if the episode was trash lmao

5. Oh boy ! Oh boy! Have you seen the ugly episode with Rick and Michonne being in the abandoned amusement park and we see a deer it was so lame, special effects were the worse on this one !

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. They should have ended at season 5. It's so fucking painful to watch and it just goes on and on and on about what? Running from some other freaks that want your group of freaks. They ruined this show. I quit watching back in the fall. I learned my lesson after Lost. Once a show gets past a certain point of bad there's no going back and you better stop watching or you're setting yourself up to be pissed off. If the actors are all jumping ship it should serve as a warning.

• Like Like x 1

7. Yeah that's the one where they fall through the roof right??

I can see the ending to the show being Rick waking up from a coma or some lame shit

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well Rick is leaving the show after season 9 I believe. Fans aren't having it and petitioning against the show! lmao which is ridiculous because 1. The man wants to be with his family in the UK 2. the show is dying. He's smart to get out now. They fucked it up killing off Carl as well, he should of been the future of this show but they did it thinking it would force Rick to stay on the show buttttt...that backfired on them. This show would of been much better with other producers on deck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

9. Dude I was fucking dancing when Carl died he was the lamest one out of everyone..

I hated how he thought he was he-man because his old man is a badass,dude is a pussy he about cried when neegan made him take the eye patch off lmaoo

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Seconded. Wish they killed Carl off before they killed Tyresse or Hershel I loved them guys.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Hershels death was brutal man my sister stopped watching after he got slayed because it pissed her off so much lmaoo

The best death evers where Rick rips that dudes throat out with his teeth because he's about fuck around with Carl lmao I might have to watch it all from the start man

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Season 5 Rick is bad ass man lol. My friend stopped watching it when Hershel got killed because he was so angry even hates me talking about it to this day lmao.

13. Yep exactly lamest shit I've ever seen LOL

14. Lol yea the leader of the claimed people I remember that.

I liked when he killed those cannibals from terminus

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  15. I have not watched this since Glen was killed tho t b h

Sunday's are a busy day for me!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  16. Used to be a huge fan myself but I don't really watch it any more kinda gone stale... :(

17. Lol yea it sucks I was a huge fan too but I just kind of lost interest.

I still wear my the walking dead shirt tho lol sometimes

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  18. Still flexing that twd merch lmao. IMG_20180605_154322.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. They also gave me a free t-shirt with it by accident so yay lol.

• Like Like x 1