Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The walking dead

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Has anyone else watched the walking dead when high? I love that show to death but i cant watch it high. It scares the shit outa me

2. its too fake for me...they will be walking, and out of no where a zombie appears at the worst time. And the way (SPOILER ALERT) T-dog passed, was cheap.

3. Im finishing season 2 atm. I aleays thought it was a realistic show for a zombie show. The tactics and characters seem real and not the typical dumb character wondering off in the dark to die.

Anyone know where i can watch season 3?

4. LOL, I finished the first 2 seasons in 2 days. For season 3, google letmewatchthis and go to the 1channel website.

5. I crave a rare steak when I watch The Walking Dead.

I also crave a rare steak when I iron my clothes.

Hooray for ironing!

6. The hell did i just read?

7. Yeah it was alright. Daryl is my favorite character <3.

8. Daryl is the best. Glenn 2nd

9. Yea I'd rather watch it sober it seems way too fake to me
    Although Daryl kicks asss

Breaking bad is the show for me while blazed :smoking: