The Walking Dead Game

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by MilkyLumpkinz, May 15, 2012.

1. word of advice if u havent played it..PLAY IT
    that games freakishly awesum!!!
    its more of a point n click type of game tho
    so if thats not ur thing u may not like it
    but omg I thought it was ahmmazzinng :cool:

2. My friend got it the day it came out on PSN. All I'm waiting for is my next pay check to add some MSpoints to my Xbox account and I'm set to play.

Kind of glad they made it a story driven point and click vs FPS

3. me 2 even tho I still jumped an paused it a billion times =P
    I cant play games with monsters n zombies n shit
    I get creeped out 2 easily :rolleyes:

4. Is it ALL clicking around and story telling, or does it still have a few moments of blasting zombies away?

5. It is all clicking and story. the zombie killing is cinematic with button presses (tap x then tap other button when prompt appears) other parts the cursor sways and your vision is blurred while you try to centre on the rotter's head to kick, punch or bash it's brains in.

There is little in the way of choice IMO I've played through the first episode twice now, both seemed to loop back to the main story fairly quick with no quicker or longer route to the end, just slightly different cutscene and maybe different dialogue options.

Your decisions are supposed to affect your play through the series as a whole, but if they're all set up like the first episode then it will be a very linear game with little re-playability.

I suggest getting your hands on the demo before purchasing the full game, it's small but gives you a nice idea of how the game plays. The season pass is a great deal but I'm not really liking the ~month wait between episodes, played through the first in under 4 hours and now I'm wanting the rest of the story :smoke: