The 'waiting for my glass' thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by WeBake, Apr 22, 2012.

1. I got two rigs and a few tubes shipping out of the artists hands on monday and i cant WAIIIIT. Both of the oil rigs are so sick. I'm gonna be taking the stupidest dabs when they get here, and of course I'll post pictures galore. Anyone else impatiently waiting on their precious new glass to arrive?

2. Yup, got a Toro Double Macro coming in this week, can't wait!

3. Oh hell yeah. i haven't got a chance to hit one of those yet, but I love the single chamber macro's.

4. Waiting sucks. What kind of oil rigs did you pick up?

5. Im waiting for a Mobius Matrix Disk and a B. Wilson worked direct inject slide. Thursday cant come soon enough.

6. I got a sculpted dracula rig by jim zink. He's not a well known artist but his work is beautiful. Words won't do it justice so y'all will have to wait for the pictures. Hopefully he sent it yesterday and it's gonna get here tomorrow or thursday. The other rig is more conventional looking, but it's very well made by heartburn. It's got a cool looking curve that's wrapped by a jeweler, and the titanium "skillet" is this tiny cup-shaped piece salvaged from a pacemaker. That's for sure in the mail already, but it's gonna take 7+ days even if it doesn't get stopped in customs. The blower, Heartburn (I think? it's his username on the website I bought the rig from at least.) lives in BC so that's why it's gonna take so long...

FUUUUUUUCK i want them to be here soooo bad.

Let me know how that Mobius works out for you Requiem. I've only hit one personally, but from my experience it is way overrated. 50+ holes and it never uses more than the top row.

7. I did not get the stereo matrix I got the matrix disk which is quite a bit different. It looks like the whole thing fires and Ill let you know how it works.

Here i the vid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TFxcNhBRGI&nomobile=1]Mobius Matrix Disc Perc 2012 (in development) - YouTube[/ame]

8. #8 WeBake, May 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012
    [​IMG]

Here they are! The wait is finally over. I haven't wrapped the monster rigged yet, but when I get a piece of titanium that's the right size it's goin down.

9. Waiting for a New BC A/C, and two new slides.

I hate waiting.

10. Waiting builds character

[​IMG]

11. waiting for my first ever bong off waterlabstech. 14" HVY 9mm Beaker. Psyched!!!

Milk shots on thursday.

12. It's friday brah! where are the milkshots?

13. waiting for my black leaf bong and ac that i ordered off gc during the 420 sale

14. I just put up a thread about the HVY piece I talked about getting earlier. Check it out!