The Voice In Your Head Is Some Asshole 99% Certainty

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Stewba, Jul 29, 2014.

1. #1 Stewba, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18uyto_conspiracy-theory-with-jesse-ventura-brain-invaders_shortfilms

Sorry you gotta click the link homies. Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory: Brain Invaders. He's making history with this. He's like Shaggy from Scooby Doo. These evil bastards got creemed by a lovable goofball.

This happens to me. We're gonna kill these fuckers amirite? :hello:
    I mean, after we figure out who exactly is doing it. They claim to be your family, friends, neighbor, girl you knew from school. Don't go off hurting random people. IT'S ALL A LIE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiMaOmDtaYI

2. I've seen videos where they go off and kill people and then when they are asked why, they say the devil told them to do it could have some merit to it or it could be big brother with all that technology that is hidden from us

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

• Like Like x 1
  3. The voice In my head tells me to pack another bowl of fire.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  4. The voice in my head says pass that shit bro

5. Gladly kind sir.
    there are 12 strains to choose from.

6. Mines leaning towards another doobie, no evil thoughts yet...

7. #7 Rebel Eye, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    The voice in my head says Jesse Ventura is a douche.. 

Which probably proves your title for this thread right. 

8. "I want you to take the Frankenstein shit, the Deer shit, the Green Monster, the Bling and the Bling-Bling, and I want you to roll it all into one joint."Haha

• Like Like x 2
  9. I say we roll a hooter

Attached Files:

10. Looks amazing brother the only thing holding me back from growing is prohibition. I have the equipment and everything

11. you'll be waiting a while... unless you move... or that other thing you could do about it. ^^

• Like Like x 1
  12. #12 jas43, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
    Prohi-what??

Such fate eh?

13. I'll go to the looney bin with you bro, I don't give a fuck!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Diggin the grandmas boy quotes in this thread

Omega369

15. #15 Stewba, Jul 30, 2014
    I believe that Adam Lanza was probably a victim of this shit. They want to make killers. It suits their agenda of disarming the population.

I know it's really weird to consider this kind of stuff a possibilty, if yall didn't finish the video I really recommend you force yourself to grin and bear the cheesy parts, there really is a strong case made here that the government is using mind control and torture to quell political activity that deviates from the standard dick riding. I'm not here to prove that I'm a victim of this, I don't really care whether or not you believe me. What I'm here to do is spread the word about "voice of god weapons." If the general population is informed of the existence of these weapons we will be much less susceptible to the mass hysteria they can cause.

The microwave auditory effect can also be used as a hypnosis tool. Controlling moods and dispositions towards others would be the primary use. You can make everyone around the target seem sketched out by giving them anxious feelings through hypnosis when the target comes around. This serves to further entrench the belief in the target that these people are not to be trusted. All they have to do is harrass you with the microwave auditory effect and claim to be your mother, friend, etc. The converse also works. Imagine if you suddenly developed a compulsion to think about the n word whenever you do in public (but it's not you, it's the microwave auditory effect). Your gonna shake in your boots, look like a little weirdo in front of everyone, and probably become a hermit. These weapons are so powerful for controlling populations. Please do not ignore their existence, at the very least.

We've had the technological capability to do both voice of god and hypnosis via the microwave auditory effect for more than sixty years now. We've now perfected its automation and use on a global level. They've literally got the system for total control.

Reality is stranger than fiction.

16. Yes I believe Adam was also on prescribed medications aswell.

If life was a movie it would be the scariest movie of them all.

All the technology we see in movies has already been invented and probably obsolete by the time we even know about it.

When we play call of duty it shows how fragile life is and we get enticed to join this faction and murder and rape and pillage or if you are against the system it shows you a wide array o weaponry they can tear your ass up with. We are living in scary times indeed

• Like Like x 1
  17. #17 Stewba, Jul 30, 2014
    Driving dug-in enemy combatants nuts is one thing, massively discharging the ionosphere is baseless conspiracy theory. Besides, the guys that walked out out surrendering in mass in Iraq 1 weren't sleeping because B52 bombers were dropping 500 to 2000 lb bombs on a continuous basis for weeks and the concussions from the explosions was totally fucking up their body's biorhythms.

• Like Like x 1
  19. #19 Stewba, Jul 30, 2014

I don't think, "We are too exhausted to fight." would be a compelling enough reason to Islamic militants to get them to surrender in an en masse style, a unified decision. Perhaps they decided to save their friends and family from continued shelling by giving up, but that doesn't seem very fundamentalist either. I don't know, tbh, but consider that the use of "voice of god" weapons is very possible in this scenario and makes a lot of sense.

I don't know what you mean, "massively discharging the ionosphere." The auditory microwave effect is created by focusing microwave radition into very narrow, ray like, beams. These beams are pulse modulated to immitate the effects of soundwaves.

I don't doubt that there are other explanations for this event, but what actually happened? We don't know.

20. I was quoting the video clip that you posted where the guy toward the end was worried that a massive discharge of the ionosphere might occur from the HAARP station activity. I can see how pulse modulated stimulation of the auditory systems of soldiers could be used just as you say - and I suppose was used for that end. I always heard that they mass surrender was the Republican Guard guys that were nearly all suffering from near psychosis from the constant shock to their heads and bodies from the bombing they were subjected to. Maybe it was the use of both bombing and radiation stimulated auditory systems (hearing God's voice, etc) - or stuff we won't hear about for another decade or so, if ever. I dunno. I wouldn't put anything past a modern, advanced military.  

• Like Like x 1