Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Virtual Haircut (read!!!!!!!!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PuffDaddy420, Dec 4, 2011.

1. To all of you blades out there surfing gc, i have what is probally the coolest thing in the world that is going to mindddfuck your skull. But first you have to be really really high. There is this audio clip thing you listen to. It is called "The Virtual Haircut". You need a pair of ear buds or big headphones and you must absolutly make fucking sure you have the right and the left in the right ears or its gonna mess it up. I'm going to post a link after i further explain a little bit more.

So first of all, right earbuds in the right ears. Second , your going to press play and close yours and listen. Make it so its pretty loud i guess. Its about 4ish minutes long. But fucking trust me, its nuts gonna crazy lol. Its amazing i hope yous enjoy, and at the end they explain how it works.
    Must have your eyes closed
    Its not meant to scare you or shit, i ruined the first time because i thought it was a prank, but trust its amazing.
    Enjoy :)
    http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=22913

2. Damnit at first I thought litteraly someone was walking up.

The quality is really good.

3. [quote name='"Something New"']Damnit at first I thought litteraly someone was walking up.

The quality is really good.[/quote]

Did you listen to the whole thing?

4. Ya. Pretty crazy lol.

Someone spent alot of time getting all the sounds to sound right.

I fucking hate real haircuts though...so it brought back nightmares :(

5. It says it's missing plug-in for me...

6. Lol it was nuts when i first heard itt
    And sorry to hear man :/

7. [quote name='"Badfish90"']It says it's missing plug-in for me...[/quote]

Damn :/
    You gotta hear this

8. Wow. That is amazing. The whisper at the end really freaked me out.

9. lol me too.

10. I listened to it sober and it was cool, is it even better when bakied?

11. I was sober as well.

12. this thing is awesome blades, i highly recommend it

13. done dat :p
    it is cool though

14. holy shit hahahaa

i was sure the guy was going to cut my ear off

15. I can hear it but nothing shows, just a media toolbar thing.

16. You're not meant to see anything lol.

17. Ehhh it was alright, i can picture watching this high with my eyes closed and feeling my head just to see if it really happened. haha

18. Did it...damn it was fun. I really wish there was more stuff like this. I am just chilling at my desk and sat back and felt like I left this world.

19. Just watched this bakied... amazing :smoke:|

Anyone have anything similar???