The Vietnamese Mafia and a shitload of dank.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by RuseOfMetacarpi, Apr 18, 2007.

1. goddamn. vietnamese guy somewhere near my area got his house raided last year, he had about 120 plants going every harvest. I actually drove by when the police were carrying plants and hucking them into the back of a police van. I couldnt believe my eyes.

2. yeah i wish i knew someone that could get ahold of that bud, i'd like to see what they been up to. I keep hearing about it, i wonder how good it really is.

3. im sure youve seen the vietkong buds ray.

they are the dense buds covered in orange hairs and their ususally moist.

they are graded with letters on the harvests.

for example dank like i mentioned would have a "B" written on the side of a vacume sealed LB

outdoor harvests or better looking buds tipaclly are passed on as "A"

they even have some decent buds..they arrear snow covered and a little dense, these bags are "AAA"

if you have ever bought bud on the street this was prolly it.

4. this happens every day all over the world,in the uk several or theese vietnmeese houses are being busted every week the ppl running them are people smugglers,they bring ppl in to the country illeagaly & them force them to work in weed houses to pay off their debt(nice folks eh?) they hav also in the uk been linked to contaminating cannabis with a 'grit' like substanse like glass or silica,which is needless 2 say not too good 4 u

controlled legalisation would stop theese people from making money:mad:

5. my man knows whats up,

this is an international Phenomenon

6. its very evident over here in the northeast... boston

7. Vietnamese gangs making millions of dollars all over the UK, USA and Canada, simply by buying a house and converting it into a marijuana factory. No smuggling involved. Let's see...if I were making millions of dollars in illegal activity, I'd buy a shitload of guns, and I'd get some front business to launder my money.

The demand for these drugs is here. The governments are powerless to stop it. Sure they make a few high profile busts, but even they admit that they don't even touch 10% of the business.

Now, if marijuana were made legal....all of this activity would cease. People would grow their own, like they're not doing that now, and the drug money would dry up.

But noooooo....Have we learned nothing from alcohol prohibition in the 1920's which helped the Mafia rise to power?

End Prohibition Now.