The veterans Grand daddy Purp 400w cob led x2 by roleadro

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TheVeteranGrower, Jul 17, 2017.

1. So this is my first run of Grand daddy purple under these roleadro cobs , I've flowered a different strain under them before and they worked pretty well .

The setup -

Tent - 10 x 10 x 7 ( only using one corner for the GDP a 3x5 section )

Lighting - 2 roleadro 400w cob led

Medium - happy frog soil in 2gal pots with added earthworm castings and high p bat guano (roots organics) .

Nutrients - floranova bloom , liquid koolbloom, calmag plus , molasses , seaweed extract , top dress with earthworm castings , Epsom salt, and high p bat guano .

Temp - (day 86) ( night 82 )

Humidity - (day 35) (night 40-45)

Starting a little late on the posting but the ladies are starting the 3rd week today of flower . [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Watered the girls with some seaweed extract and Epsom salts . Looking good so far week 3 started yesterday.[​IMG] tell me what you think , opinions please .

3. Looking good a little stretchy but they should stack very nice. I'm interested in COBs just haven't got to dropping the money on them looks like they are working very well

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yea no they stretched a bit because of the genetics and I like them to get like that , like you said it stacks up nice . But for cheap Chinese leds they are doing well . I did one scrog with them in the past . [​IMG] that's it here .

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG]

Close up of top from the scrog I did with these same cobs. The cobs are nice , I pulled a half pound off 4 plants . And it was my first grow ever. This was last year .

• Like Like x 1
  6. And that's a half pound of good buds , there were like 3 ounces of popcorn . And i never weighed the trim , made some good ice hash though. I found the quality is better with led.

• Like Like x 1
  7. That is super nice man crazy colors i plan to scrog my next grow. I'm going to stick with led's but gunna at least double my wattage for my next grow to scrog and double veg time

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yea LEDs are nice , the cobs are best from what I hear . I haven't tried any other leds but the cobs I have I like the results . The light stresses the plants just right to get some cool stuff out of the genes .

9. Do you transplant or do you Keep them in the 2gal pots? I've got mine in 5-gal which ended up being a little tall. For My next grow I was thinking of 3-gals. Your plants don't get rootbound in those 2gals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Normally I transplant before flower about a week before . With these I decided to stay in 2gal to see how it turned out . So far so good , I thought that most people say one foot per gallon of soil . So far these are 4 ft tall in 2 gal pots.

11. Yeah I never know as I LST and SCROG the shit outa mine lol. I'm thinking 3-gal should work next time without letting them get rootbound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk