the very memorable shit that happens at concerts thread (smoked a J with a felon)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PassTheGrass, Oct 9, 2011.

1. same idea as my other thread, stuff you remember forever

I smoked a J with a felon at Deadmau5:
    This guy was helping some dude on crutches up the long ass stairs at Red Rocks. My friend and I were about to sit down and smoke a J when we see them, I crack a joke about him hitting the J that it would help him get up the stairs. The guy on crutches laughs it off and says no thanks, but the dude helping him says something we couldn't understand. We decide to locate to higher ground because there was a security guy right in front of us and we were about to smoke. We see them pass us again and give the guy on crutches encouraging words (those stairs are long as hell). Well we light up the J and are chilling for a few when that guy who was helping comes flying down the stairs and asks to smoke with us. Being the good people we are we tell him sure to take a seat, well he starts talking incredibly quickly sounding stressed as hell. I'm telling him to calm down and just chill cause he's stressing me out. He says okay he will but he doesn't so i just ignore him because i'm starting to come up on some unmentionables. He starts talking to my friend for a few minutes while i'm just spacing out. He then says he's gotta go, and leaves us with these final words, "Oh, by the way, I'm a five-time convicted felon, thanks for the smoke" and runs up the stairs. My friend and I just look at each other like :eek: and are like let's get the fuck outta here. Crazy fucking time we then went back down like 3rd row and saw excision, Tommy Lee & DJ Aero, and then Deadmau5. Such a fun time. That guy was on his rehab I guess (parole) and was doing community service helping that other dude. Apparently my friend and him had a really deep conversation while I was spacing out, but the dude was also hitting on my friend (pedo i would have to guess).

Well that's it let's hear some of your guys crazy stories!:p

2. I ran into my cousin at a Smashing Pumpkins concert. He burned me his with cig by accident and I went to bitch him out then realized we're family.

I was thrown into a mosh pit by some dude :(

I was told I was too small to be on the floor by security so I had to go on the balcony and watch a show :mad: It was a Green Day show...wtf

3. I saw a guy in a wheel chair successfully crowd surf, it was pretty cool to see that

4. Smoked 14 joints wit my friends at cypress hill concert

5. i was front row at a cypress hill concert and when they brought out their 8 foot roor or however big it is the guy who hit it blew the hit in my face more or less haha

I was at a blink 182 concert and i went into a moshpit and some giant motherfucker picked me up from behind and lifted me over his head and straight up threw me acroos the moshpit and as soon as i hit the ground like 5-7 people surround me and start kicking and beating the shit out of me and all i could do was sit there and cover my face until they stopped. My friends didnt help cause they didnt know it was me under all those bastards. I ended up loosing my iphone in all of that and some how found it on the ground like 15 mins later :eek: But i just shook it off cause i was really stoned but the next morning i was in soo much pain and covered in bruises head to toe :(
    seriously ive been to some hardcore shows and moshed at every concert but the ONLY time i ever got hurt was at a fucking blink 182 show of all things :eek:

6. #6 pheelgood, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
    smoked 6 j's, two blunts, 2 spliffs and had some unmentionables at a bassnectar and big gigantic show, met some girl 9 years older than me and fucked her in a shady parking lot in los angeles after the concert :)

Started a huge fire pit at slightly stoopid and rebelution show, it was fucking insane.

7. wtfs a fire pit? i just saw them on tour a few weeks ago :smoke:

8. something you cook your hog on.

9. in the lawn area, lit some jackets & shirts on fire that i collected because people knew what was up. then when stoopid played "im on fire" we lit that shit up. People were running around the fire and waving the jackets around, it was so epic man.

here he is playing the song at the concert i was at, you dont see the fire though but you get an image.. :smoke:;)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDiT3--0M54]"I'm On Fire" - Slightly Stoopid at Irvine Meadows 9/17/11 - YouTube[/ame]
    and the fire lasted the whole concert plus another huge fire started too, such good vibes.

10. I went to a soja, rebellion and Zion I concert at the house of blues. I was standing about 10 people from the stage(standing room and crowded as fuck. I smoked 3 joints(2g) and had a very low tolerance at the time. Saw some kid passed out being dragged to the bathroom by his friends haha.

11. Was at some rave last week and my boy thought he lost his er.. unmentionables at around 5:30am. Rave finished at 6 and he had his weed stashed with it too, so we wanted to find that shit. My boy ended up finding £60 on the floor but no trace of the weed etc. Eventually we jumped on a train to smoke up at his house cause we left our weed there, when what does he find in his back pocket.. lucky motherfucker. Needless to say we carried on partying until the afternoon haha. :hello::hello:

12. [quote name='"Macka B"']I went to a soja, rebellion and Zion I concert at the house of blues. I was standing about 10 people from the stage(standing room and crowded as fuck. I smoked 3 joints(2g) and had a very low tolerance at the time. Saw some kid passed out being dragged to the bathroom by his friends haha.[/quote]

Been smoking some buds with friends at an openair concert. Then a girl dropped unconcious besides me, hope it wasnt because of our OG ;)

13. I smoked some random guy out then he yelled "Fuck the Police!" for the next 20 minutes and everyone around us was getting pissed. Then he was getting pissed at me and my friends cause we werent yelling it with him.

14. my friend got a handjob in front of everybody at summerfest

15. #15 ScrappyDoo, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2011
    Had my eyebrow busted open in the pit. In that spot that boxers get cut at a lot, was pretty long deep gash. Some random guy and his girl brought out and cleaned up the cut and the blood off my face. Tied my shirt around my head to stop the bleeding, and went back in. Got 8 or 9 stiches hours later.

Had some cute kinda Asian looking girl start grinding on me, only to have her just straight up pass out a few minutes later. She deff hadn't been drinking, just fainted.

Watched some emo kid try to start hardcore dancing to Family Force 5, and then a random new-metal kid came flying out of no were and knocked the shit out of him.

I'm sure there's more.

16. I literally watched a chick die of an overdose at my first rave, which just so happened to be Get Lucky '09 (Deadmau5).
    And, you know, it didn't really phase me that bad.
    That's what happens when you push yourself too hard.

At my third rave (and probably the worst ever, Benny Bennassi) I watched a guy eat an ungodly amount of unmentionable psychedelics (two different kinds). A couple hours later, I went to take a piss, and he was locked in a stall screaming at whatever imaginary shit he was seeing. A couple of police officers came in, busted down the stall door, cuffed him, and went on their merry way.

I also almost went to jail at Benny. Girlfriend was a little queasy and puked, and a security guard took us both to the EMT room. As soon as we walked in, we both started coming up on unmentionables, and they tried convincing us to admit to taking 'em (we didn't, because we're not stupid). Couple minutes later, a sheriff walks in and tells us we have an hour to find a ride home or we were going to jail. Couldn't get a hold of anyone in the rave, and finally got one of my friends to drive down to SLC from Roy (32ish miles). When she was about fifteen minutes away, a couple of our friends in the rave got a hold of us, and ended up leaving to take us home. Good thing, too, because we would have been on our way to jail by the time our other friend got there.

17. I saw the Aggrolites at Warped Tour this summer
    and there was a guy dressed up as a banana
    so when they played Banana, everyone started a circle pit around him and it was hilarious
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41jtm3FAN7A]The Aggrolites- Banana - YouTube[/ame]
    Pretty low quality video of it
    and I can actually see myself in it in a few spots haha awesome

18. AHAHAHAHAHAHA thats fucking great.

19. :eek:

R.I.P .

20. [quote name='"DaN-"']
    :eek:

R.I.P .[/quote]

Yeah. I've been fucked in the head all day now.
    I just had an old friend from junior high/high school die of an OD a few months ago. So, in my head, instead if seeing the chick die, it's him...
    Fuck.