the very first time you got high...

Discussion in 'General' started by juliehead, Apr 26, 2012.

1. How was it? How high did you get? What happened?

I was with my brothers friends driving around town. It's the highest I think I ever got, we just kept doing bowl after bowl, it was awesome.

Tell us your weed virginity stories. :)

2. First time i got high was when i was 15 on Halloween i got so high my father had to carry me up the stairs

3. I smoked some dank really potent sativa. I thought the weed was laced with something, I didn't thing smoking weed was so crazy. I was literally experiencing everything frame by frame outside my mind and usual perception. I was stoned out of my fucking mind.

4. #5 ManoftheClouds, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2012
    I always declined when I was around people who smoked during my early years of High School. Then I gave in at 16 and a Buddy rolled me up 4 big joints (1/8th ounce) of some regular weed for $20. He said..."smoke 2 of these and tell me about it in the morning."

That night after my family members went to Bed (1:00AM) I opened my window and started chain smokin joints like cigarettes while watchin a thunderstorm in the distance. I kept puffin because I didn't feel anything. I got about halfway through joint number 3 and the whole World changed. I set the roach down on the window sill and barely was able to walk over to the edge of my bed. I watched these old Nick at Nite sitcoms like "Wings" and "Family Matters" for a few hours just giggling and massaging my whole body because everything felt so numb and tingly. One thing I noticed was that I would focus on the background instead of the characters on TV, and everything was sloooweeerrr. I sat down at my desk and wrote a barely readable page of the experience in my journal, then laid down and fell asleep. I woke up about 4 hours later and I was still so stoned I was slurrin my speech.

Good times...

5. First time I lost my budginity.

a6cd0f20-f926-c016.jpg

6. my first time getting high i was 15 on a 300 mile bicycle trip from syracuse, ny to montreal, canada. i was in montreal, me and nother kid on the trip never smoked but wanted to, so we bought 4g for $40 of some super dank. there was 7 of us total, plus 2 21 year old college chaperones. we had to walk them back to the hostel they were so drunk 2 times lol. god we got so fucking high. it was amazing, favorite experience of my life. i havent talked to any of them since. the first kid i got high with is just a memory. a random kid. but he was with me at the start of something amazing.

7. i was with my older sister. we got the dog high too

8. [quote name='"darksmoker"']my first time getting high i was 15 on a 300 mile bicycle trip from syracuse, ny to montreal, canada. i was in montreal, me and nother kid on the trip never smoked but wanted to, so we bought 4g for $40 of some super dank. there was 7 of us total, plus 2 21 year old college chaperones. we had to walk them back to the hostel they were so drunk 2 times lol. god we got so fucking high. it was amazing, favorite experience of my life. i havent talked to any of them since. the first kid i got high with is just a memory. a random kid. but he was with me at the start of something amazing.[/quote]

Bro that's sick.