The Vaults GrassCity Medical Marijuana Promotion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 26, 2015.

1. I love the Vault cannabis seeds store because they're boom !!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. I love the vault cannabis seeds store because I always see Jack around plus lots of happy customers!

• Like Like x 2
  3. #63 Abe421, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2015
    I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because...
    Because of the incredible effort you guys put into keeping your customers happy. People like you guys help keep the community for seeds buzzing. You guys also give everyone a chance at getting some seeds, like me even. Thank you all for that.

And great strains too, definitely seem like I could benefit from it. And I would love to rep the shirt too, haha. Hoping to start my first official grow soon, and getting some free sees would be great either way.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I love the vault because they hang out and interact with us on GC. That is badass :metal: :metal:

• Like Like x 5
  5. Love the vault :)

Chef.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. I keep fingers crossed for this awesome prize and big thank you for chance. :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well I still love the vault two of my beans from nirvana auto bobalicious are up out of the ground standing tall with their first and second little leaf's. I'll see where they go and keep us all informed

• Like Like x 1
  8. I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because they provide an opportunity to acquire great genetics 😄

• Like Like x 1
  9. I had a situation arise, and Jack took care of it all. Outstanding customer service.  Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because I love free seeds and t-shirts! 

• Like Like x 1
  11. I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because its not my fault

• Like Like x 1
  12. And the winners are:

1<sup>st</sup> Place Winner - 5cooby Doo
    2<sup>nd</sup> Place Winner - jumper420
    3<sup>rd</sup> Place Winner - SlightlyStonedSD

Runners Up

1<sup>st</sup> Runner-up Greenunit
    1<sup>st</sup> Runner-up InstaBlaze
    1<sup>st</sup> Runner-up VeritableHypocrisy

2<sup>nd</sup> Runner-up mike keith
    2<sup>nd</sup> Runner-up Head Chef
    2<sup>nd</sup> Runner-up New Destination

You win vouchers as per the image below

[​IMG]

I will PM the winners to arrange delivery of your prize :)

Big thanks to all that entered and we will be back with a GC only competition again soon.  In the meantime (for those that do FB) we have a Kannabia seeds promo live HERE

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Over 18s only. Remember to always obey the law. It's illegal to germinate cannabis in most territories around the world. The Vault only ever sells or sends seeds and seed vouchers for souvenir, novelty or collection purposes. If you win but don't receive your prize, we cannot resend competition seeds, so you will have to raise this with your local delivery service (For example, in the UK, this would be Royal Mail).

• Like Like x 7
  13. Grats to all the winners 😃
    Happy growing.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wow I never thought it would happen! I'm so grateful. Thanks to everybody at The Vault for putting on these competitions for us!

Congrats to the other winners and good luck on the next one everybody.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Congrats guys!

• Like Like x 1
  16. #77 Abe421, Feb 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
    Congrats to all who won, and good luck to everyone next time! And thank you Vault Seeds, for another great giveaway!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Woohoo!

Big thanks to everyone at the vault! Responding to my pm now.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cant believe I won congrats to all the other winners also ty vault seeds for this contesr

• Like Like x 1
  19. congrats to all the lucky winners! :metal: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

• Like Like x 1