The Vaults GrassCity Medical Marijuana Promotion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 26, 2015.

1. I love the vault cannabis seed store because of the great range they stock including all my favorite breeders 😘

2. I love the vault cannabis seed store because they generously throw freebies giving everyone a chance!

3. i love The VAULT because there the real deal...

4. I love the vault cannabis seed store

5. I love the vault cannabis seeds store because they give broke bastards like me a chance to win some great genitics!!! wish I had a vault T-shirt to wear to hempcon!

6. I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because they CARE.

7. I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because they offer very unique and specific medical strains, they are a great first place to look for caregivers looking for some fantastic genetics!

8. #48 Heavn, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store for their awesome subliminal advertising techniques 😉.

9. #49 STIGGY, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
    I Love The Vault
    Because Jack has the Best Magic Seeds
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because through all you guys focus on the importance of medical strains. Don't know what the people who really need meds would do without u. Much respect and thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because... SEEDS.. FUCK YEAH!!! :metal:  :yay: 

12. awesome !!!!   the vault  rocks       still wear my vault t shirt atleast once a week  :p    thanks for the  awesome comps and good luck everyone :)

13. We love The Vault Cannabis Store because of the QUALITY AND RELIABILITY they offer to EVERYONE THAT ORDERS! The BIGGEST THANKS TO JACK AND GEORGE! !!!!!!

14. I LOVE the Vault Cannabis Store because i've ALWAYS had the BEST results from them...(vault = safe n solid!)

15. I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because they are trustworthy, care about the clientes, and did I forget to mention they give away various seeds and t shirts to the realest weed forums on the internet!!! thanks for the chance  and keep up the good work :hello:

16. I fucking love the vault cannabis seed store... because we live in a sad sad world full of violence, and they spread love and the way of the ganja.. i fucking love you vault cannabis seed store and ill support till the day i die.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because they hook it up and care about grasscity! Thank You :)

18. I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because they keep all my favorite strains on lock down!

19. I love the Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because they have great prices and selection!   :bongin: 

20. I love the vault cannabis Seeds because I dunked three but looks like ones not going to pop and one looks like it's under side first leave on one side isn't going to straighten out. Those where from nirvana genetics. Auto fem bubblicious. I will keep us all informed High Jack this isn't your fault your name wasn't on the seed co. When I placed my order. So I still love the vault Seeds they get to you and I always love music to my ears the mail man.