The Vaults GrassCity Medical Marijuana Promotion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 26, 2015.

1. I love the vault cannabis Seed store because of the great customer service that is top notch and on par with all the top companies. Also they have a great Seed selection you can't go wrong

2. I love the vault as they are so generous can do loads to help people.
    They also have an incredible array of fantastic genetics all in one place 💚💚💚👍
    *****5 star

3. I love the vault cannabis seed company for the giveaways, speedy service, customer service, and the fact they have some of the best prices around

4. I love the vault cannabis seed company because they provide a good service to those of us who need fairly priced seeds to grow my own medicine. They also provide a great speedy delivery of a wide variety of seeds. And the customer service is the best ive ever dealt with.

Thanks for providing us with your awesome services jack. You rock!!!! 😁

5. Lol man.. I really should have been more descriptive about what a seed whore will do for seeds. All these other guys got me beat :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

6. I love the Vault Cannabis Seed Store because of the great selection of medicine and even more for the awesome customer service. It doesn't hurt that I also want a really sweet Vault t-shirt!!! Keep up the good work. B)

7. The is great fast ship an great comp

8. Ilove the valt cannabis seed because they hav grate customer service

9. It's simple! “I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because…nobody does it better”

:bongin:

10. I love the vault cannabis seed store because they're always having promotions and they truly do care about their customers. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because…
    Simply, you have to love if you follow them, sweepstakes on facebook and various forums how many seeds as well as T-shirts have already submitted it's amazing and if you go look at their website you get a really great selection of strains and the prices are not high, I think The Vault, you have to love and that's all there is to it! :wave: 

12. #32 Ebcrew, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015
    I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because of the incredible people that they have working there. I personally have dealt with Jack from the Vault and he was nothing but wonderful. I also loved the wide variety of strains and types of seeds they carry. Will be using them for a long time to come!!

A Friend with weed is a friend indeed. Thanks for the awesome gear and seeds!!

13. I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because. Because they have transparent for each variety for the regular Feminised and autoflower strains can easily get what you're looking for and also a large selection of strains and the most I like because you can buy only three seeds of varieties or even one seed that I almost prefer of course, in addition to the prices are very reasonable simply really have to commend them and of course, thank you for this really good opportunity

14. I love the Vault seeds because, There customer service is a-1, Also the freebies are great additions to my collection, the site is setup beautifully and mainly love the fact you can choose the currency's thanks and good luck to you all.

15. #35 STIGGY, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015
    Seed Whore LOL
    FEED ME......[​IMG]

16. I love the Vault Cannabis store because of there first hand help they give. and the love they share with ppl and have a huge selection of  seeds and now the med line looks awesome ;) :yay:

17. Lol I hate that map. 

18. I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because they have the best customer service available to help you with any questions you have, a huge selection from some of the best seed companies worldwide, they have the most and best freebies/giveaways available from a seed bank and they have the best prices which can't be beat because of their price match.

19. I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because, they keep giving away free stuff!!!

20. I love the Vault Cannabis Seed Store because they give everyone the chance to get high quality genetics.

Thanks!