The Vaults GrassCity Medical Marijuana Promotion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 26, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

Want to add some spectacular medical genetics to your collection?

Due to the overwhelming popularity of our previous medically-themed promotion – and the great feedback we've been getting from passionate medical seed collectors who love the selection of strains available within our extensive catalogue, we felt the time was right to hook you up with another competition which will give you yet another chance to win some truly superb medical marijuana seed vouchers!

We've teamed up with our buddies at GrassCity: The Biggest Counter-Culture Community – to bring you our latest amazing medical promotion: Get ready, this one packs more punch than a pair of shock paddles at the hospital!

What prizes are up for grabs this time?

If you are looking to add some seed vouchers to your collection with outstanding medical credentials, you're in for a real treat with this GrassCity-exclusive promotion:

3 Lucky winners, 6 happy runners up: One great promo!

The 1<sup>st</sup> Prize:
    • 3 x Medical Seeds Y Griega CBD Feminised Seed Vouchers
    • 3 x Royal Queen Seeds Painkiller XL Feminised Seed Vouchers
    • A Vault T-Shirt
    The 2<sup>nd</sup> Prize:
    • 3 x Royal Queen Seeds Painkiller XL Feminised Seed Vouchers
    • A Vault T-Shirt
    The 3<sup>rd</sup> Prize
    • 1 x Royal Queen Seeds Royal Medic Feminised Seed Voucher
    • A Vault T-Shirt
    Not only will there be three lucky winners: We're feeling so generous that six runners up will be getting their hands on the following prizes:

3 Runners-up will each get:
    • 1 x Royal Queen Seeds Royal Medic Feminised Seed Voucher
    • A Vault T-Shirt
    A further 3 runners-up will each win:
    • 1 x Royal Queen Seeds Painkiller XL Feminised Seed Voucher
    • A Vault T-Shirt
    Do you love The Vault?

To enter this incredible competition, all you have to do is comment on this thread and complete the following sentence: “I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because…” – and that's all there is to it!

The winners and runners up will be drawn at random.

The competition will close on midnight 9<sup>th</sup> Feb. The lucky winners and runners up will be announced here on the Grasscity Forum on the 10<sup>th</sup> Feb.

We will also PM the winners – and runners up – via GrassCity's messaging system, in order to make sure that no one misses out on their winnings and to arrange delivery of the prizes.

Want to know more about the seed strains that the prize vouchers can be exchanged for?

Visit The Vault Blog for more info!

2. I love the Vault Cannabis Seed Store because they have fabulous customer service, clearly go above and beyond to make their customers happy, and provide quality seeds! Yay Vault! :yay:

3. I love the vault because.... woohoo!

And because they host some great competitions and they sent me an awesome t-shirt and beans!

4. I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because of the massive range, fantastic prices, great competitions and the friendly and helpful staff!

5. I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because, in short, you guys do it the right way. I wish more online retailers followed your business model. No gimmicks, no bullshit, just a bunch of friendly people doing it right.

6. I love the vault cannabis seeds store because I'm a seed whore! ✌

Just being honest..

7. #7 STIGGY, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    “I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because…”

The shipping is Lightning Fast...................................[​IMG]
    And the Customer Service is Out of this World............................
    [​IMG]

8. I love the Vault Cannabis Seed Store because well, what's not to love!?!

9. I love the Vault Cannabis Seed Store for its one stop shopping for my dads Xmas n bday presents. Did I mention how fast it got here o.o 😁

10. I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because they give back to the community! :smoking:

11. I love the Vault Cannabis Seed Store, it helps cure what ales ya. Plus all the staff there is top notch at handling anything you or "I" need.

12. I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because it was the first seedbank I have ever used and it was a flawless experience!

13. I love the vault because they tell me to.

14. I have had some special situations arise, and Jack took care of it all. I am thankful.

15. well, who wouldn't love the Vault's awesome strains, prices, freebies w/purchase and giveaways?

Thanks for the chance George!

:metal:

16. I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because Jack has been a reliable, trustworthy, honest, helpful, thoughtful friend. The Vault has basically any strain from any top breeder that any collector could want. With a great price, amazing selection, and top notch customer service, who wouldn't love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store?

17. #17 VeritableHypocrisy, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    I love the vault cannabis seeds store because it's run by people who care about the cannabis community. They go out of their way to ensure satisfaction of their customers, and even participate in activism for the legalization of medical cannabis.

18. “I love The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because…”
    they stand up for what they believe in. Keep fighting the good fight Jacky boi n George!  :metal: 

19. #19 Head Chef, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    I Love The Vault Cannabis Seed Store Because they are the ONLY, Seedbank to actually care about their client base, interact with them and provide one the the best seed purchasing experience I have had to date.

We should change this comp too, I hate the vault because.......actually bad idea no one would enter :D

Chef.

20. I love the Vault Cannabis Seeds Store because of the best strains available and the sweet comps that they give people in need the chance to run such an awesome genetic from me to you thank you everyone at Vault :)