The Vaults exclusive, GrassCity members-only promo

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by Jack - The Vault, Oct 7, 2014.

I don't think it's sketchy at all. Everyone on here was new at one time. I admitted that this contest brought me out of the woodwork, but that is what it was somewhat intended to do. I've been clicking the hell out of the ads that are all over the place and I'm sure GC gets paid per click and the vendors can tell if it was a member or not and that looks good for GC!

As far as I'm concerned, I'm already a winner since I'll be receiving a care package soon!

I assume that when you say sketchy, you mean that some people will create additional accounts to up their odds of winning.....and I agree on that one, but impossible to prove and not worth worrying about, IMO.

2. I just put my name in and liked the post.

3. Everyone stop complaining and hope for the best. Some of y'all are being babies.

4. #84 gone4good, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    Yeah bad choice of words. ..shitty would be a better choice.
    I'm the only one who said anything..so F off

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Absolutely.....and a big ol' pile of it, too

6. I hope I win 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Thank you for your amazing generosity with your competitions, Jack. You have got the attention of this old dirt farmer hippie. I wish my fellow cannabis enthusiasts the best of luck. {But it's not going to stop me from hoping for the win.}  :ey:  :D  ;)

8. GL all awesome comp

9. My hat go's off to the winner when the time come.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Getting close to 100 - It's getting heated in here!  
    Good luck everyone!!

11. Maybe instead of taking that spiteful mindset, why not congratulate whoever wins? Calling something rigged or implying that it might be is very disrespectful. Even if it were true, which I sincerely doubt, as Jack spends as much time shipping people freebies as he does shipping orders. So why would he have a motivation to do something sketch?

12. #93 gone4good, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
    Not jack smart guy..try using your brain. It's not that difficult to figure out.
    Read the rest of the posts before you jump to conclusions.

13. Sorry, not sober. Just a lil drunk. 

14. #95 gone4good, Oct 17, 2014
    It's all good man..i honestly think jack is an awesome person that has gone above and beyond what I expect from a seed merchant..can't ask for more...we're lucky to have him here in the city.
    I was just hoping people dont to try and take advantage of his generosity...and I will definitely congratulate the winner.

15. I hope nobody is accusing Jack of anything.

I talk to the man on a daily basis outside grasscity. He is my friend and he is as good and honest as they come.

And he has done more for the community in general out of the kindness of his heart than most people here ever will.

If you were lucky enough to be in my inner circle when he gave away those care packages (and reshipped the ones lost, that later arrived anyways) there would be no question in your mind as to the integrity of this man or his intentions.

For those bitter understand bittrness is really self pity amplified.

There are 100 comps a day on facebook tied to these companies and others that give away everything from seeds, to lights. Put your name in the hat again and again. You miss 100 percent of the shots you dont take.

Be a winner when you lose and pat the guy who actually won on the back, without any resentment in your hearts. It will say a lot about you and your character not to be jealous that another person won. When one of ours wins, we all win.

Congrats to whoever wins/won.

~ poke

16. #97 gone4good, Oct 17, 2014
    I hope my above post clears things up.
    It was never about jealousy or any selfish reason on my part. Honestly god as my witness I hope someone other than myself wins.
    He's already sent me a package that he had to talk me into (still have to go pick it up)and that's good enough for me.

17. I wasnt speaking to any one member for what its worth, nor did i even read the therad.

It was just life advice that should be applied where necessary and makes a man a better person when applied, imho.

I say be the change you want to see in the world.

~ poke

18. Just to clear the air; no one ever implied any one person was sketchy....it was a discussion that if someone, that had just signed up, won it would kind of suck for the longtime members.

A competitors contest was started that addressed this issue directly, stating that you have to already be member at the time of posting.

Either way, someone's gonna get lucky, woo hoo!

19. Check ur pm please.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app