The Vaults exclusive, GrassCity members-only promo

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by Jack - The Vault, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Worst thing about this is waiting to find out who has won! Almost a month :(

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Just to say thank you to The Vault for the opportunity you really law

3. I would love too get into this awesome competition,the strains the are hard to find in other seed banks,fricking the biggest and baddest competition I've seen on line ever ,thank you grasscity.com and the vault for the chance :)!!!

4. I've never ever seen a competition of this magnitude ever and who could of thought of this but grasscity.com,and the vault seedbank,fricking the awesomese competition ever,love to post and share for your company's ,you guys and girls are the #hit,thank you :)!!!

5. I'd be happy with just the shirt. I checked their site and it looks awesome! I saw some chit I'd like to order

Doesn't look like that many people have liked the post like it says to, so shhhhhh.....

6. Excellent competition I've been floating around this site for a bit now and had to get in on this so I made my account

7. Wow thats one heck of giveaway. More like christmas. Cant wait for winner annouced. GL everyone.

8. Welcome. Id say hope you enjoy but you obviosly already do.

Got questions just ask. Everyone here is ace.

9. Cant wait for my goodie pack to arrive from you guys. Im really really excited to get it 😁

10. Goodie pack? Am i missing somthing?

Was thinking today, id love a haloween give away. Then got an email.

Thourght it would have more themed seeds though. Like dark devil and other evil named seeds. Couldnt think of any though.

11. Up to 83. Bout 40 a week. Thats pritty good.

12. Snow for xmas. I'm down.

13. this cats onto something...how many moochers..er i mean members have joined since this competition started?

14. After posting that i realised its a mutualy benificial relationship. Grass city get more members from current vault users and the vault gets advertisement.
    Its not fair for people who have been reading grass city for a while but hadnt joined.

15. I just think the integrity of the contest is compromised when a guy who just joined wins...I'm not saying it's sketchy but it's sketchy.

16. I trust the vault and jack seeds.
    They do comps like this all the time. First time with a fourm so im chuffed i was already a member.

Cant wait for the results!

17. yeah jack is a stand up cat..ace in my books.

18. Id like to do a shout out to Jack seeds and The Vault. Got my promo pack today and id just like to extend my gratitude. You guys have a good thing going on, and you know how to do business. Great breeders, great strains. Love the t-shirt. I will be doing a few orders with you in the near future. You got my business! Tried to upload a pic. Ill be back

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1335301-Stanky's-perpetual-garden