The Vaults exclusive, GrassCity members-only promo

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by Jack - The Vault, Oct 7, 2014.

All good, maybe I'm misinterpreting it. No biggie.

2. Awesome count me in guys! Great giveaway!

3. kooriclan1          name entered and sent ,good luck to all,           like to win this one for australia  green the world 

4. #45 Bubbashine, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2014
    Is it just me or does it seem random that a lot of new people are in with just 1 post maybe we should have to pot in are address and postcode in on the vault to help make it a bit harder to cheat not saying someone is cheating but it just seems weird is all or they have to have over 100 post or something maybe?

5. Is this legitimate??

6. #47 Bubbashine, Oct 11, 2014
    What the promo? If so then yes I was just saying maybe it seems someone is making accounts and entering more than one time.

7. I thouggt this at first but didnt wanna say anything and give anyone ideas but theyre should be a post limit or something

8. I agree. If people are on the vault its not hard to find this comp. Then just register and bingo u can enter the draw.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Idea! Dont do 100 posts etc... Use the date they joined! If they joined after comp started dont count them.

10. I can't see gc or the vault having an issue with this because gc gets new members and hope they stay, and the vault get to offer a new medium for it's members and a chance to win,
    I think we should hope to win as the give away is for ANY GC MEMBERS, I for 1 wish jack had only told be about winning haha but you have to see it from there point of view!

Mig 29 auto xchoppedx, pineapple punch photo, cream caramel fast version, sour diesel photo, super sonic crystal storm auto xchoppedx .

11. It even says this in the opening post,

This fantastic promo is exclusive to GrassCity forum members only, so if you haven't set up an account yet, now is the time to do so…

How to enter

* Once you've liked this post, head on over to http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/grasscity-members-only-special-promo-this-ones-a-biggie]The Vault Grasscity Promo Page, enter your GrassCity username into the box and click ‘Submit'.

Mig 29 auto xchoppedx, pineapple punch photo, cream caramel fast version, sour diesel photo, super sonic crystal storm auto xchoppedx .

12. That's all well and good as long as people are fair and don't make 10 accounts 

13. Yea for new members too cant dispute that then.

10 accounts would need 10 email address

14. #55 Bubbashine, Oct 11, 2014
    It only takes 2 minutes to make an email 

15. I'm in!! Maybe I got a chance with the supposed cheaters. Lol

16. Of course I'm in, stoners love free stuff......as long as it's not Herpes!! Lmao

17. You can't catch Herpes twice silly

I would like in too I need seeds  seeds   I tell ya......................................

18. I've been reading this forum for months getting tips from everyone but haven't created an account until NOW! I jumped on it when I read this one, lol