The Vault

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by neracingoes, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Freshman year of college, who didn't blaze like almost everyday? :smoking:

There are about 5-8 of us who blaze about everyday and we have made a secret society called "The Vault". We all throw down or at least whoever has the money for it at the time and we keep it in a pill bottle in someones locked safe, so basically we all just smoke each other up and everyone pays when they can. "The Vault" doesn't come open unless every member is present or can't blaze that night and we have at least 1 bong sometimes 2 bongs and a bowl to toke with. We go through an eighth in about 2-3 days or so. Only certain people can be members, friends of current members aka Vault Masters. Each new member has to do some kind of initiation; they have to come up with something epic to do and it has to be approved by the Vault Masters followed by a fat rip of course! :p

anyone else have a secret society?

2. no but yours sounds like one i would definatly join.

3. So basically your secret society (which ain't so secret anymore) is all about you fellas smoking pot?

4. LMFAO :D

Actually We do!

Were called Proper Rotation. It has 5 founding members and only said members can tell if someone is worthy of being part of it. Smoking weed ain't enough. You have to come "Proper" on deck and on point. Otherwise.................. bye!

5. In highschool we had a group called "The SSS (Secret Stoner Society)" and it was made up of about 6 of my closest friends. We eventually broke up and went to colleges in different areas. We still get together in the summer to toke up though

6. haha thankss

yeah! were like a brotherhood of knights! :smoke:

haha nice dude! That's pretty badass

7. Always good, I think 4 of us are moving into an apartment for our sophomore year so well keep it goin all next year

8. yeah we're called the six greasy sons of bitches, we toke up and make prank phone callsto things like city hall, wal mart, we even got the white house once (you dont have to believe me, but it is true)