The vault seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Edskate, Jun 8, 2016.

1. What does everyone think about the stealth shipping they offer to the u.s am I able to trust them with a large order?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Just do yourself a favor and order some regular/feminized seeds from a US seed bank.
    I went with the vault for the first time about 6 weeks ago, and I've been pretty disappointed in their quality of plants vs the stuff from US breeders I've grown.

Oregoneliteseeds.com is a good one.

To answer your question, I got 15 seeds from them and their shipping was on point. Good company for sure, just not what I was looking for.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think US seed banks are Best! Don't get me wrong I ordered good seeds from Nirvana. A lot of people say the Vault. But you have gorilla seed bank, witch have Great seeds as well. I think the vault went downhill IMO!
    Good Luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah, I mean, they're great businesses with some awesome people working for them, but after comparing some of those more popular strains (UK cheese, blueberry autos, etc.) I just like what I get from my local US breeders a bit more.

5. I use herbies, quality seeds, great customer service, and fast delivery. They also have a stealth and super stealth option at checkout

Sent from my LGL33L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I think the seed banks in the USA are great! Some Great strains out there since being Legal, in 25 states but Cali is known for there seeds really the whole west coast

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app