The Vault not taking CC from US?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Seeds Banks' started by roccus, Jul 11, 2018.

1. I put a $100 order together at the vault. I wanted to try them since I have read so much good about them here. After spending time picking seeds to put an order together I went to check out to be told they no longer accept US credit cards..... Are there any good seedbanks left that accept US CC and have a good selection of seeds? The vault still does bit coin but I do not want to deal with setting that all up, they also take cash but I have no interest in mailing cash, and they will take bank transfer but I have no interest in going to my bank to announce I want to buy seeds from the UK. These CC companies suck in dictating where we can and can not spend our money.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Consider contacting them and asking if they'll accept Visa gift cards. If they don't, ask their recommendation. @Jack - The Vault

3. I'm looking on their site now... they were in my list of banks to try....

4. A bit bummed they do not take CC anymore I love their selection... I am new at this and this will been my 3rd order.. I have ordered from Nirvana they are very good but right now I want to try different breeders and strains, I also tried Great North but had problems with some of the seeds they sent me.. basically they told me to go pound sand they will not stand behind their product so I have no intention of ever buying from them again.

5. Dang, that sucks! Yeah, this whole industry is going to change significantly for the better once it's no longer in the gray area that it's in.

I like checking out strains and seed banks on SeedFinder.eu :: Marijuana Strain Database | Search | Research. It's more commonly used in Europe than the US, I think, but I've still found it helpful. I think there is also a thread somewhere on GC that is dedicated to discussing seed banks.

6. Hi guys, I feel that I need to explain things better for you guys:

It is NOT that we dont want to accept card payments from outside of the EU; it is because THE BANKS will NOT allow YOU to purchase cannabis seeds from the EU!
    We have cleverly been able to get around this in the past, but they have now banned us in every way that they can, and it is currently impossible for us to get a card processor to process cannabis seeds transactions from outside of the EU!

We can still accept cards payments from customers within the EU, as cannabis seeds are not illegal in the EU.

And YES, it is NOT just! And it is NOT fair! - believe me guys, we know this more than you guys!
    But at the moment our hands are tied :(

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. When I purchase seeds from the Vault, I have been successful doing transfers.......just a thought

8. Do a bank transfer. Your bank will never know or care what it's for. I've done money orders and cash before without any issue also.

9. Did someone edit my post OR I forgot to add transfers online being in a hurry?

Anyhow, I tried to get my bank to do it though they refused and when I tried to do at the store, they couldn't verify the business so refused to process it so I went home and did it online. Now all the info is saved so its as easy as selecting merchant, how much and send ;)

10. Not from Canada either?
    My bank wouldn't let me pay them with money order as it looked like a scam to them! When they looked up the business it was different then what I said it was, because the were hiding the fact that they sold seeds... I have gotten a lot of freebies from them 3 times. And comparative seeds as Well as a t-shirt each time

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Their are a lot of weed expos and conferences, maybe there will be one near You? Great for buying seeds! I am not positive, but with all the stealth shipping, Why don't u order from Canada?
    Hope u find what u r looking for
    Haha Didn't realize it was u Mom lol what about the show coming up? High Times Cannibis Cup?

• Like Like x 1
  12. I could send u some Picturesand a t-shirt lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. I am new at this, this order was for my 3rd grow and I did really want to try out the vault after all I heard about them. I have no interest to go to my small community bank and announce I want to buy seeds and do a bank transfer and I really have no desire to mess with bit coin. I would think the vault sells a lot of seeds to this country maybe thousands of dollars worth, to me it would seem it would be well worth their time and effort to set up a US account to pay into then they could simply transfer the money to themselves, but hey what do I know? So I put an order through the single seed center, they are happy to take our american CC payments.

I did try canada... true north, had a problem and they basically told me to go screw myself they don't stand behind their product so they will not be getting any more of my business

• Like Like x 1
  14. In ~3wks....it will be my 1st expo :p

• Like Like x 1
  15. WooHoo! Can wait to hear all about it[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Dude they take money orders from wherever here in the united states . I just ordered mine and got em in nine days . Would u like me to help u out ? I know the guys at the vault pretty well. 1530556833284.jpg

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  17. Anyone wanna follow an all vault grow holler at me I'll add u on. I've got original skunk ,peyote critical,good shit,white widow big bud going as of now . Planted 12 all 12 popped their heads in three days [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. I do! I am going to be doing an Original Skunk and Peyote Critical this winter - would love to see how they grow

• Like Like x 2
  19. It's called multi strain grow the vault seeds on here . Your welcome to follow . Peat moss and cow crap grow last one was amazing

• Like Like x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You