The Vault made it happen!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Royale w/cheese, May 2, 2017.

1. I recently purchased from The Vault seeds and wanted to let everyone know they are the real deal. They shipped the order promptly. My order was held up in transit twice! The guys reshipped my order both times within a few days and were very professional in the way they handled the situation.
    Definitely will reorder from The Vault.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. There's a whole thread about this called "the vault is legit". They are the best place to buy seeds and will always fix any problems. :)

3. The Vault is also located across the pond and subject to customs, which can cause shipping problems/headaches. Stick with US based banks as there are alot of them. Not to mention if you want really consistent, well priced, fresh beans from Europe, Amsterdam is the only choice. Remember, there are no breeders in the UK, just middlemen in for a profit.

4. This is at LEAST the second thread you've gone into for the express purpose of bashing The Vault. If you've had bad experiences, post an honest review. If you don't have a legitimate reason for complaining, don't. Pretty much every seed bank is a middle man, rather than a breeder. And, not too surprisingly, they're all looking for a profit. Not much reason to be in business if you're not. Also, before you go assuming every US bank is basically giving away seeds for free, take a long look at prices, both before and after shipping. A lot of the highest prices I see are US banks.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. #5 STIGGY, Jun 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
    I also beg to differ
    I have been getting seeds from The Vault for yrs
    Takes approx one week and Never lost any to Customs or even a delay
    GO TEAM VAULT
    We LOVE You Guys
    upload_2017-6-3_18-46-54.png
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. The Vault is #1. No amount of your posts will change that.

7. Hey you want seeds from the US, Canada, and Holland shipped from there to England and back go for it. No one has "bashed" anyone here, just trying to explain things. Unless you are in the business, you are just guessing at how things work. I am, and trying to enlighten you beyond your simple purchase experience. Most trusted sites and banks are as well breeders. When you buy from them they are people who work hands on in the business and try to incorporate others and expand things to make it better. When you only sell beans you are dealing with people who are simply in retail. Anyone who knows anything realizes it is much better to deal with the poeple who know and care about what they do rather than ones simply out to make a buck regardless of the effect on anything. You seem to be in support of the Wal Marting of the industry.

8. Oh so you are in the seed bank business huh? Never would have guessed.

9. Funny how all you guys love to give props. to the guy who sells the beans and not the guys who make them.

10. BREEDER not a bank.

11. I have no problem giving praise and respect to breeders. If I've had interactions with someone, I have an informed decision. If I haven't ever worked with a breeder, I'm not going to give them praise, since I know nothing about them. Am I in favor of "Wal Mart'ing"? Nope. Didn't say I was. I'm assuming the breeders who choose to supply any given bank are happy with the amount of money they're getting in the deal. Otherwise, you'd think they'd go somewhere else. As long as everyone is happy (breeder, middle man, consumer), what else really matters?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Where did you get the idea the breeders are happy? I have been trying to explain things from our perspective only to be told, "don't care, got good seeds and saved money". Been trying to give some insights but it seems you all know better. Good luck guys.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. You have yet to tell us what breeder you're with, and the logical assumption is that breeders are happy unless proven otherwise. Plus, if all of the breeders are unhappy with what the middlemen are paying them, they can choose not to provide their seeds to the banks. If you are continuing to provide your seeds to any given bank, there is a tacit understanding that you are happy with the arrangement you have. Otherwise, why would you continue the business relationship.

14. My god you guys are clueless.

15. I'm just going to declare you a troll and ignore everything you say from this point on. Have a good one.

16. I order from the vault because it's the only seed bank that can get through Chicago Customs. I can't find any US banks that accept credit card (same reason I have not ordered from the vault since earlier this year).