The Vault is throwing a party and giving out prizes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Awesome Bodhi competition! No wonder you guys have 10k likes!

2. I love the party's at THE VAULT they always make me smile [​IMG]

3. No wondr the vault got 10k+ its because there the best the figuires tell u that and there will be loads more,2 awsome activists that do a great job on trying to reform the laws on medicinal cannabis and educate people on there medicinal cannabis helps with with its cdb cbn thc,always doing amazing promos so get this party rocking and dance over to 430 connect there fp page and grasscity and let everyone know who awsome the vault is,everyone i know all use the vault now ,before they used other seed banks till they seen the vaults prices,and no loss in quality of there strains ,i will always care n share for the vault as they have helped me so much ,jack even got me on the guest list for project storm ,and idd just started chatting to him ,any info i need i just pm them and within a few mins they get back to you with an answer,and awsome customer service ,ive never dealt with a seed bank thats as great as the vault as have helped me with info about my chronic pancreitus and have to use morphine and codine as only got half a pancreus and no spleen,and if it wasnt for the vault idd neveer of been able to stop using prescribed meds for 3 years as i got introduced to medicinal use of cbd,one love to all at the vault and all there awsome promotions and info vand strains a love collecting them and there tshirts blew me away ,a love em and have 6 ,3 from the vault and i wear them with pride as im proud of jack and george for helping me to control my condition after ma major surgery,and agree with wee all should have a choise of medication whether its medicinal cannabis or pharma drugs,,look how many people die from drink and smoking n cost the nhs a fortune,ive no spleen so im on atibiotics and innoculations for the rest of my life and morphine and codine ,and i want a choise as cbd helps me far better than my prescribed meds,keeep up the awsome activism u do jack for us ,many thanks for everything,so get your ass over to there website n check em out n you wont be dissapointed ,and thats a promise and any order ,they always give u a wee freebie as a good luck guesture,and within your hands in 2 days and offer stealth shipping,best seeds in the uk,fems regs or medicinal and plenty info on strains and great set up on there website ,easy to use,and thanks for this chance to parrrrttttyyyyy wi u guys on this awsome promotion which never seem to end,its one after another,and wi grasscity and 420 connect and there fb page ive learned loads of info ive been looking for for years,and made great friends within the community who help me out and on the vaults fb page,love the sexy pics on your logos [​IMG] keep them going.one love from ek :)so stop reading this n boogie on over and party on fb and 420 connect and u never know it could be u!!! [​IMG]

you did in the Bodhi comp lol :)

5. Still in!

6. Twas a sweet one to win too! :metal:

7. Me want seeds! Thanks thanks!

8. #90 stankycloset, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    Any one who dont like the vault is just being player haters because the vault is sooo generous

9. There are always new contests popping up all the time! Hopefully I win this one! Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. The vault for president!!!

11. Thanks please

12. Thanks for the chance to get into, The Vault!!!!!

13. View attachment 154007
    am getting gubbed wi aw this partying at The Vault,not complaining as its an awsome promo from 2 awsome guys,so no wonder its lasting so long ,it willl probably be playing 10k+hits from the 60/70s,for there amazing achievement,so will probably last aw weekend :)so if you aint danced into the forums n commuitys to party u better get it done quick style,,you wouldnt want to misss out on there great cannabis seeds compitition,and with these voucher will get u awsome stuff from the vault,which is even better excuse for the party to keep on rockin n roling,the more members the bettter the community can help each other,and also get the chance to do this wicked The Vault cannabis seeds competition,and u never know it couldbe you! best thing about the vault except for amazing strains and prices and cannabis seeds compitition is there costomer service which must work more hours than there is in the day and they love doing this all the time must b getting bombarded wi questions,and a bet there well on top of things ,cant wait to own a vault voucher so i can slip n slide over to thewre seed bank and buy some super streangh awsome strain likehttp://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/feminised-seeds/the-joint-doctor/diesel-ryder-autoflowering-feminised-seeds/prod_176.html,she looks stunning and i would spend the last 10 quid on http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/feminised-seeds/royal-queen-seeds/white-widow-automatic-feminised-seeds/prod_972.html as i love all my white strains asa u can see from my wee see collection got 3 or 4 white strains in there and one pack was white widow,,another fruity widow and old white widow,now that would b a massive party to win and get these purchased from the vault seeds,or id go for the special one ,lol http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/auto-flowering-seeds/buddha-seeds/assorted-auto-feminised-mix/prod_997.html
    as i love getting a suprise ,this would be my choise to add more to my collection,and still caring n sharing the vaults party all over grass city and 420 connect n my timeline for all to see where to go for the parrttttyyyy,or even to go to there seedsite n check out there awsome fems autos and medicinal ,and many many strains of cannabis cup winning strains,as i sayd awsome selection for all walks of life and amazing prices ,with the no1 customer support team ive ever encounterd,so please even f its just facebook entrys give them a massive like n thanks for hitting 10k+ easy with thousand more to come,as u wont get awsome strains anywhere else at this price and that doesnt mean any loss in quality of your seed because of the price ,its because these guys want as all to have a choise and theve got mega plenty to choose from,please check them out,THE VAULT SEED STORE,gd luck everyone who supports there local cannabis community,as we all should and b loyal customer to them for what the vault does for us ,its only right to return the favour and check em out every now n then or sighn up to there news letter and get to know which new strains are comming b4 others so u get a chance to buy as if your no fast your gonna b last ,sighn up tothere newsletter for all the awsome  goodies that are at the vault b4 it goes goes gone,hammers down,massive thanks from Eastkilbride for this chance ,one love n peace out cookie time :)
    View attachment 6959
    View attachment 6941
    View attachment 154015
    View attachment 154017
    View attachment 154013
    View attachment 153519
    View attachment 153523

14. I'M IN  Lets WIN 

15. Damn vaulty, another comp for the ages.

16. Nice

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

17. Vaults aways got competitions going